• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham v Wolves: Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well here and i dont like price being dropped for lee evans but in walter i trust

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Is Wallace left footed? Just wondering if we are going out and out inverted, which would suggest very attacking fullbacks. I believe someone mentioned Zenga had previously shown a tendency for that.

Price and Evans should be starting IOM.

The team surely seems to be setup for attack minded style

Is Wallace left footed? Just wondering if we are going out and out inverted, which would suggest very attacking fullbacks. I believe someone mentioned Zenga had previously shown a tendency for that.

Nope right footed.

My seats on Row H aren't too bad Dazza. You've really lucked out there!

2085bfcb5e9e08c1aefd28c0c87f9152.jpg

Jed is right footed.

That left side is shit, fortunately it should be consigned to history very soon.

Chuffing WM. Wolves live on FM and Blues on DAB.

Just my luck that I have a crystal clear DAB signal and can't even find an FM radio.

Surely they will sub Henry in the 2nd half, we have seen him on the left and hes quite terrible there, thats not his fault but it just doesn't work.

Gillette soccer Saturday. I don't know what more fans could have wanted from Kenny jacket says tony cotteeand Ian dowie

Well more than 6 home wins a season for starters

Lol dowie knows nothing why theyre no later managers

Personally these players must know they're on borrowed time. Until the new guys are signed/fully fit these lads should be playing for a move or to remain in Walts plans. Either way a lack of motivation ought to be considered career suicide imo.

Over on the Mix they say that the Benfica president is here at Rotherham with Guangchang and Mendes.

Let's hope that means a Talisca deal is close.

He's currently renovating his study into a larger bedroom so he hasn't been on here in ages.

No excuse - I'm currently in the middle of a full redec of the lounge (inc replacing skirting boards etc plus new wood floor) - we all need some down time from the work :D

Well just in case - Rome in a day and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back