• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham v Wolves: Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not....not the best start for the new regime, is it?

Game one of season, moving ball from 25 yds deceives Ikeme, but doesn't go in the corner. It swerved massively, but I'm sick of making excuses for him. Same shit players, playing the same shit football.

Please do what you can to fuck off the old guard. Some of these guys truly can't find a fuck to give. They shouldn't even have the opportunity to fight for their spot at this point.

very open with 3 men in midfield, to be fair if its going to happen better now so he can see what he really has. Saville sloppy in possession to give the ball away for the goal

Good to see you back Roy.

Been really busy with converting my house.
Not been on TWF but have been following Wolves on my phone.
A bit of Roy time today.
Exciting times...
Mentioned to the Drummer earlier that I don't really agree with the 'Manager having experience in the Championship' kind of thinking, so I'm a little excited to see how Zenga works out.
Although 16 clubs in 18 years is a bit of a worry.
Although as Vokes smashes a 2nd goal from long distance past Ikeme apparently before he could move. Huge hole in midfield.
Saville gave that away for no good reason.

This is dire. :( I hope they signed Talisca before the match.

No midfield cover - whole thing taken out by a simple 1 - 2 between Vaulks & Forde

Not really a surprise with the players we have out there. Most of them are rancid.

Patience???? Edwards on the pitch, and Price and Evans Not!! you must ask the question is this guy as blind as Kenny?

Not even 5pm and you've been slamming the cypro already, ay?

burton scores against forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back