• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham v Wolves: Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would expect Zega to drag someone physically off the pitch, don't these guys who have been around , realise they are playing for their future?

Stuck a tenner on @ 20-1. - give them a bollocking half time and get that texi bloke on

Zenga is learning a lot today. Many players are ensuring a lot of reserve team football.

How are you finding championship football Eusebio?

It won't be this bad all the time I promise!

I hope so. Zenga will need some more time, and for what i can conclude, because i don't know very well Wolves team, there's a big lack of quality. Lets see what the new signings can do in a near future.

Forest is playing with Berto Pereira as a right back, a player loaned from Benfica.

He's dumb as fuck.

Saville, Edwards and Henry all fookin shite...Jack Price should be on the pitch and Edwards after the 2nd goal trying to "lead". . The goal was your fucking fault you twat!

If you do what you've always done you'll get what you always got
Therefore if you play who you always play you'll get what they always got. Let's see what Walter does at half time.

Not really sure what people were expecting today. We're still a team chock full of utter shite who've had the extra issue of not having a clue who'd be managing them this season with a pretty shit pre-season to boot.

I hope so. Zenga will need some more time, and for what i can conclude, because i don't know very well Wolves team, there's a big lack of quality. Lets see what the new signings can do in a near future.

Forest is playing with Berto Pereira as a right back, a player loaned from Benfica.

He's dumb as fuck.
Our existing players are mostly awful. Thankfully most of them should be history soon.

Bod getting no support but doing "ok" with what little he is getting. No supporting runs very little movement. Sounds very very poor.

Spiers says we've gone 4-4-1-1, Saville wide left and Henry as the second striker.

Saville has gone wide left what the hell.....

On the plus side if he had a word with Siggy before joining it's what he would have been expecting at least...

wether we lose 6-0 or not, i expect changes at half time from Walter, he simply has to shake the KJ this shit out of this lot.

"Matt Doherty, what an awful ball" our player of the season guys.

Not really sure what people were expecting today. We're still a team chock full of utter $#@!e who've had the extra issue of not having a clue who'd be managing them this season with a pretty $#@! pre-season to boot.

I wouldn't have minded getting absolutely railed if we hadn't started Edwards and Doherty.

As Dan says tho we can probably expect Teixera and Silvio to replace them in short order.

I could quite happily never see in a shirt for us again - Ikeme, Doherty, Batth, Saville, Edwards and Henry from today's line-up. The sooner we get another couple of signings in and get the ones already here up to speed the better. We can't keep putting up with piss-poor performances from the likes I have mentioned.

I wouldn't have minded getting absolutely railed if we hadn't started Edwards and Doherty.

As Dan says tho we can probably expect Teixera and Silvio to replace them in short order.
Silvio not on the bench, possibly injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back