• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham v Wolves: Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saville chased a lost cause rounded the keeper and finished from a tight angle, get in!!!

Saville of all people, damn! Excellent, we go in only one goal down and this game is FAR from over!

That's more like it!

Okay, move Georgie boy into 'has it all to prove'? His goalscoring record isn't actually bad. Like a more effective Edwards..
He's so much better at the 'can't really play football but scores goals' role. As he actually does score goals.

Think Rotherham were waiting for an offside decisions as Bod was coming back from one - he sensibly ignored the ball, their defence stopped, Saville didn't

Pour yourself a Sagres or a Super Bock and strap yourself in for the 46 game ride. At the end, I expect us to be pretty damn good, but this is a work in progress.

I prefer a cranberrie juice.

1t7MGm.gif

I believe so. I don't know what plans Mendes has, but if you have suck a lack of quality he can arrange some things.

He's so much better at the 'can't really play football but scores goals' role. As he actually does score goals.

His little hot streak at the end of last season has earned him a bit of a grace period for me.

Wallace with a shot, but blocked, so we'll never know if it was on target.

Think Rotherham were waiting for an offside decisions as Bod was coming back from one - he sensibly ignored the ball, their defence stopped, Saville didn't

Perfect Peter.
Saves me writing the same thing.
Good awareness and a cool head by Saville and a great finish from a really tight angle.

As Deutsch says at least he contributes something, I have barely heard Edwards name mentioned, how does he do it?? Jedi mind tricks?

Down to 1 at the halftime wouldn't be so bad at all.

45' to, at least, get the draw.

Lets go!

As Deutsch says at least he contributes something, I have barely heard Edwards name mentioned, how does he do it?? Jedi mind tricks?

If he was a Jedi he wouldn't be so shit at everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back