• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham v Wolves: Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd hope it was for Edwards. Bodvarsson sounds like he needs support. Don't see Texeira and Costa coming on until the hour mark at earliest

Isn't Dave Edwards supposed to be hard working? Talentless bone idle prick.

Doherty Evans Wallace and Saville have been dreadful.

I walked in thinking that I didn't care how shit we were as it was the start of a new era but I didn't know we'd be that fucking shit.

I think we changed to a 4-4-1-1 with Henry behind Bod and Saville on the left.

Definitely need Texeira for Evans and it needs to happen very soon. Costa on for either Edwards or Wallace. Mason on for Henry.

Also henry on the left doesnt work... ya couple of lads behind us just keep yelling at our players calling them all kinds of things fantastic support wish they would stay away its the first game of the season give them time jesus.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mason warming up on the pitch with no bib on with Daley. Looks like he's coming on as mentioned.

Haters gotta hate Dazza. We do have quite a few of those types unfortunately.

Really hope Zenga has ripped in to them. Get the feeling he's not one to hold back at HT

Really hope Zenga has ripped in to them. Get the feeling he's not one to hold back at HT

Really? Strikes me as a more of a quiet glare than a hair drier.

Well all the big dogs here today soo hope they address the midfield in the next 3 weeks we wont get anywhere near the playoffs with wat we ave atm

I think we can guarantee some very significant transfer market movement between now and September.

At 2-1 down we can at least turn this around. Which would be ace.
Agreed. The goal has given us a foothold and we can't play much worse. They started backing off and letting us into their half nice and easy too. We just need to carry on where we left off.

Well all the big dogs here today soo hope they address the midfield in the next 3 weeks we wont get anywhere near the playoffs with wat we ave atm

I wouldn't have a chunk of these players in a top end L1 team. They need to go.

I think they need a second striker to pair up with Jón Daði. He has never been that successful as a lone striker, he's used to being a hard working, attack minded winger but at the Euros, he definitely showed he could be a competent second striker. His work rate is fantastic and he can find space for his teammates and possibly himself at times but alone up front he won't find as much success as opposed to being a support striker in my opinion. His first touch and dribbling aren't strong enough, he will struggle to find space if all of his support is coming from wide areas.

Maybe he'll prove me wrong.

Wallace hooked for Joe.

I am not sure what was expected today. Near enough the same players as last season. Things will change but it will take time.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I think we can guarantee some very significant transfer market movement between now and September.

Yep, imagine Jorge is positively slavering over what he's seen today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back