• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham v Wolves: Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves dominating, I think I must have something stuck in my ears.

Apparently we've had 53% possession!
3 corners each.
blah blah..

New season, new owners, new manager - and here we are still scratching our heads at how Edwards gets a game!

We sound better now, let's hope we come back for the second half with this momentum

Sounds like a good finish. Hopefully we can come back second half.

Norwich are destroying Blackburn. I would love to see that gimp Coyle get relegation and humiliation combined.

i think we can at least get a draw from this, looks like we have finally woken up a bit

HT - lets hope to see some of the new boys and get a few goals and win me some money!

Coyle won't last long enough to be relegated. I'm amazed he got another job in England, his Houston team was unbelievably inept.

Sounds like a good finish. Hopefully we can come back second half.

Norwich are destroying Blackburn. I would love to see that gimp Coyle get relegation and humiliation combined.
He won't last until Christmas. Appalling manager.

Tex and Helder on please.

Half time - changes needed

Defending too deep - midfield providing the square root of nothing (Saville's goal was the only time he put the ball where he intended it to go) - forwards (or at least the 1 we have on there) given nothing to work with

All of this sounds vaguely familiar!

He's doing well to become universally hated in Lancashire anyway.

Blackburn bottom.
Trying hard to become familiar with their end position.
3 nil down to Jez's team....
Go Moxley!!

Problem with sitting so deep is we dont really have the pace to break on the counter neither Henry nor Wallace are that quick. Tex and Costa on please!

ESPN halftime stats:

53% possession
4 shots/2 on target (vs. 2 shots/2 on target for Rotherham)
3 corners each

He's doing well to become universally hated in Lancashire anyway.

Quite the challenge really. Maybe he needs to fuck up Bury, Oldham and then Stockport (his natural level if I am generous) to get the full set.

Half time - changes needed

Defending too deep - midfield providing the square root of nothing (Saville's goal was the only time he put the ball where he intended it to go) - forwards (or at least the 1 we have on there) given nothing to work with

All of this sounds vaguely familiar!

Oh and to add to this Ikeme beaten from distance

As General Melchett said "well, it was mostly terrible".

I'm still not sure how we scored. It seemed to come from nothing. Keeper over committed and Saville scored well from what looked like a narrow angle.

Their goals were far too easy. Especially the 2nd. Standing off several players outside the box and closing down too late.

Evans has been proper shit. Can't pass for toffee. Wallace not much better though his crossing has been ok. Fuck knows where Henry is playing, he's all over the shop and not very involved. Doherty reverting back to zero attacking threat and ropey defending. Iorfa been the best player so far in defence and attack. Bodvarsson looks quite isolated as Saville and Edwards have not really got around him enough.

Looks like Mason is coming on 2nd half, Zenga talking to him for quite a while as the players go off. Please for Edwards!

If we are bringing Mason on, then I hope it is part of a three man change. I really want Teix and Costa tearing this bunch apart.

Played shit first half 2 stupid goals savile done nothing but give the ball away part from goal which was probably a pass midfield utter shit no movement need to change it at half time rotherdam made to look like man city dictating play not impressed but still early days

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back