• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham v Wolves: Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve daley reporting that after 16 passes we still hadnt got past half way.
Smells like a solbakken display.

Saville, Edwards, Henry, Batth, Doherty should all be got rid off. Sorry, but not good enough now Fuck off. With possible exception of Batth maybe.

Ikeme, Batth, Doherty, Henry, Saville, Edwards would hapilly get rid of.

Wallace, Hause, Evans players I rate but have it all to prove still.

Leaves just Iorfa and big Dadi!

Well Henry cannot play on the left as everyone knows he will have to come onto his right to deliver the ball

Saville 'distinguishes himself by trying to play a 40 yrd diagonal ball (when he was less than that from the goal) and puts it 10yrds behind Wallace

Sílvio is injured? Kinda strange. In form he has sufficient level to play in EPL.

I hope so. Zenga will need some more time, and for what i can conclude, because i don't know very well Wolves team, there's a big lack of quality. Lets see what the new signings can do in a near future.

Forest is playing with Berto Pereira as a right back, a player loaned from Benfica.

He's dumb as fuck.

Pour yourself a Sagres or a Super Bock and strap yourself in for the 46 game ride. At the end, I expect us to be pretty damn good, but this is a work in progress.

Well I dont like to be a doomonger but it sounds quite dreadful, the sooner these below average players are binned the better.

Sounds like we are deliberately playing really deep, not sure of the thinking on that one.

Concur with what appears to be the general consensus, a poor result today could be a blessing in disguise and lead to the influx of new players PDQ.

YEAH, get in!

I wouldn't have minded getting absolutely railed if we hadn't started Edwards and Doherty.

As Dan says tho we can probably expect Teixera and Silvio to replace them in short order.
None of our Portuguese signings have played in pre-season so I'm not surprised they haven't started.

I don't expect anything from this season.

Saville at last does something - Doherty through ball is taken round the keeper & just into the net

2-1

Hopefully this is the start of a turnaround for George

Okay, move Georgie boy into 'has it all to prove'? His goalscoring record isn't actually bad. Like a more effective Edwards..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back