• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Relegation run in 22/23 ** Now a Wolves free zone**

Forest Fixtures probably the best, Leeds the worse. Someone is going to pick an unexpected result Leeds beating Spurs on the last day looks the best shout or Forest winning at Chelsea.

A win against Southampton might even be enough to see Forest safe looking at everyone else’s fixtures

I’m making that Leeds as favourites with Saints. Can’t see them getting 4 points.

Then I think it will be Everton unless we gift them a win.

Forest will probably get the 4 they need given they are playing Saints and 3 teams with nothing to play for.

Leicester will also get the 34 I reckon.

Good chance someone going on 34 on GD by the looks of things.

It's difficult to predict Leicester have to go to Newcastle, but they'll probably have CL football sewn up by then, Leeds go to West Ham 3 days after an away European semi final, Everton have City sandwiched between their 2 Real games, who can afford one poor performance now and we saw on Saturday the type of performance a team on the beach can throw in. They'll be a couple of unexpected results along the way imo

I can’t see Everton beating us at home to be honest. We’ll be safe by then but Lop will want to keep the fortress form up and sign off on a win

I've done the predictor and have the following:

Forest - 34 points
Leicester - 33
---------------------
Everton - 33
Leeds - 31
Southampton - 28

Everton to go down on GD. That said, we're exactly the kind of team to gift them 3 points at a crucial part of the season to help them escape.

Leeds probably set to appoint BFS but have also spoken to Lee Bowyer and Tony Pulis!

Official. Leeds Utd owners hate their fans.

Welcome to the club chaps

I've done the predictor and have the following:

Forest - 34 points
Leicester - 33
---------------------
Everton - 33
Leeds - 31
Southampton - 28

Everton to go down on GD. That said, we're exactly the kind of team to gift them 3 points at a crucial part of the season to help them escape.
Can see Fulham putting in a proper beach effort v Leicester and same from Palace v Forest.

As I’ve said it would take an odd turn of events for us to drop into any danger

Back