• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Relegation run in 22/23 ** Now a Wolves free zone**

I think Lopetegui probably deserves a little nod from the management at the club but he won’t want it. What’s important now is us not resting on our laurels in the summer: we’ve got a platform to kick on with now and we can’t make the same mistakes we did before.

Yeah that’s the reality innit. Whatever the club do or don’t say in response to survival pales in importance next to Ws and Ls of the season to come.

It’s just about actually improving the squad now and addressing the weaknesses, January was probably our best window since the initial one when we got promoted. We can’t be skipping out on improving the team in the hope players keep performing - albeit Raul’s injury was freak, as was the pandemic, but still.

I think social media team will probably celebrate the job he's done since he came in, not specifically the relegation survival.

The strange thing is a good season next year would only involve finishing about 3 places higher than this shit one

The strange thing is a good season next year would only involve finishing about 3 places higher than this shit one

Like you said earlier though, 8th-17th means essentially the same thing (I'd say 8th-12th definitely is).

I hated the final third of last season so much. Scraping 10th (another couple of games and multiple teams would have gone past us) meant nothing, we were terrible.

I think Mathematical Chances is now sitting in 18th and a Leicester loss tonight it will forever be nevermore.

Last edited:
That's some first touch from Cairney, that. Decent finish, too.

Dunno.

Somewhere between 1 and 2 million...probably

Dyche has dropped Keane. Replaced him with Mina.

Back