• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Relegation run in 22/23 ** Now a Wolves free zone**

Match has started, Brighton.

Bloody Everton are going to get themselves out of it again, aren’t they?

Bloody Everton are going to get themselves out of it again, aren’t they?
The only silver lining is it will be hilarious if Leicester go down, as I get plenty of shit from their fans I know.

They've been really good tbh.

Yep Dyche has got them playing brilliantly today. Makes our ‘effort’ look even worse this!

3-0! Brighton are a shambles dealing with the counter.

If Forest lose to Southampton that MAY be enough to save Everton.

I mentioned in here about a month ago that predictions are tough as no one ever picks out the strange results, since then we had Southampton 3-3 with Arsenal, Everton beating Brighton 5-1 and at least a couple of others puzzlers, the league is stupid at times.

Just goes to show that the talent disparity in the league has shrunk, IMO. If you're off your game even slightly, that can be all it takes.

How I think it’ll finish
16: Everton 36
17: Forest. 34
18: Leicester 33
19: Leeds 33

I wouldn’t mind Forest and Everton staying up TBH. They’ll both be on a road to no where next year, same as Leeds. I think Leicester will rebuild successfully, as will West Ham.

Forest up to their old tricks of doing nothing but finding themselves 1-0

Leicester have so much work to do on that defense, I don't think they can get all the pieces they need back there in one window tbh.

Back