• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Relegation run in 22/23 ** Now a Wolves free zone**

I can’t see where that win comes from. By the time they face us they could be fairly adrift.

Oh I can’t either don’t get me wrong but it wouldn’t surprise me if they pull one out their arse and somehow save themselves

People say this but Burnley were AWFUL under Dyche last season - 4 wins out of 30 I think - and Everton have won 3 out of 13 under him (0 out of 6). He also did relegate Burnley by miles another time. He doesn't grub out wins as much as the narrative suggests.

A lot of confirmation bias occurs with Dyche, reality is he’s only had success at Burnley not done it at multiple clubs.
Had 1 stand out PL season the rest were poor football bottom half stuff. Virtual car crash in every cup competition also.
The fact he stayed so long last season hindered Burnley more than benefiting them.
Not a bad manager but certainly not a saviour.

A lot of confirmation bias occurs with Dyche, reality is he’s only had success at Burnley not done it at multiple clubs.
Had 1 stand out PL season the rest were poor football bottom half stuff. Virtual car crash in every cup competition also.
The fact he stayed so long last season hindered Burnley more than benefiting them.
Not a bad manager but certainly not a saviour.
I thought he was mediocre but overrated by ex-pros and halfwits in the media because he’s English, and now I’ve had my bias confirmed.

Forest lose Neco Williams to a broken jaw for the remainder of the season

Luis Sinisterra has done his ankle and will miss the final 5 games for Leeds

Smith says Iheanacho will be out for 'a number of weeks' with an abductor injury

how’s hurting a potential kidnapper keeping him out for a few weeks?

He's playing today, got injured playing against England for Italy

As long as 3 teams finish below us, don't give a crap really.

Would help us if the players can come back from the holiday they started before kick off yesterday if they fancy finishing higher though.

Back