• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Relegation run in 22/23 ** Now a Wolves free zone**

Forest get an early penalty v Brighton.....and miss it

Was a dive from one of the long list of scummy Forest players so justice done.

The way that handball was decided should have been what happened against Leicester with Faes.

As said expecting BHA to be at full pelt after Sunday was a lot to ask Forest hugely benefited tonight from timing of the fixture.

Brighton did look absolutely shattered - hopefully they still will be for our game. Fair play to Forest for going full pelt for the win.

West Ham probably should’ve had a penalty

Think Everton going down would be the biggest relegation in the PL era, would eclipse Villa and Leeds relegation not been outside top flight since early 60’s I think.
1954 was last time.
In the 123 years of league football Everton have only been put of the top-flight for 4 of them.

• Wow
Reactions: b3h
Leicester's squad is in a mess. Soyuncu, Tielemens and I think Ndidi are out of contract. Vardy way past his best and Maddison entering the last year of his contract so likely to go. The rest of the squad, Barnes aside is bang average at best.

Whoever takes the job on has a massive rebuilding task to get them competitive again.

Edit - Not Ndidi

The following are out of contract: Evans, Amartey, Soyuncu, Bertrand, Mendy, Tielemans, Perez, Tete
Just read that Soyunca has signed a deal to join Atletico in the summer. He's had a poor season but was mostly pretty good against us. I'm not sure he's a big loss for them though.

Just read that Soyunca has signed a deal to join Atletico in the summer. He's had a poor season but was mostly pretty good against us. I'm not sure he's a big loss for them though.
The current manager prefers him to Souttar so a replacement and back ups will be required with Evans and Amartey going too.

Everton are entering deep shit territory now they need a shock result somewhere to have a chance.

Leicester next up for Everton. Lose that and they're surely gone

Back