• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Relegation run in 22/23 ** Now a Wolves free zone**

I'll be watching the Leeds v Leicester game on the BT tonight. Just can't bear to watch a below par performance throughout the team and the crowd turning against the players. Best thing imo would be an early incident that ignites the players/fans.
Gotta be an Albion fan on a wind up 😂

I’ll just be happy because it probably means no BCD next season

I'll be watching the Leeds v Leicester game on the BT tonight. Just can't bear to watch a below par performance throughout the team and the crowd turning against the players. Best thing imo would be a early incident that ignites the players/fans.

116 123.

Give 'em a ring mate, its free and they're there for you.

I've enjoyed this thread, something extra to read. Maybe keep it going when we're hopefully not part of it next season :D

If we’re not fine then Palace and Chelsea aren’t either, and we all know they are. We’re not going to be going down this year.

Leeds and below are your teams that are in the relegation fight now. I would say Bournemouth upwards are fairly secure.

Both Everton and Forest at home this week. So Leicester will drop into the bottom three again if either of them win.

250/1 to go down with Sky bet pretty much tells you all you need to know.

I think it’s looking like Saints, Forest and Leeds. I’d love it if Saints could perform miracles and suck Everton in but sadly it won’t happen.

9th in the league since Lop took us over at the foot of the table I think? Not bad at all.

Add a few players and he should be able to implement his style even more effectively next season

Back