• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Relegation run in 22/23 ** Now a Wolves free zone**

That’s Forest done, I think. Idiotic how they pile players forward and leave such gaping holes in the middle

Utd looked up front, still ropey at the back.

That’s Forest done, I think. Idiotic how they pile players forward and leave such gaping holes in the middle
They're a properly bad team. Other than beating Nathan Jones' Southampton (well done) I don't think they've deserved a single one of their wins all season. Crap tactics, crap players.

They're a properly bad team. Other than beating Nathan Jones' Southampton (well done) I don't think they've deserved a single one of their wins all season. Crap tactics, crap players.
Yeah not sure how much they are going to have to show for it. Get some money for Brennan and MGW possibly but such bad management across the board

Yeah not sure how much they are going to have to show for it. Get some money for Brennan and MGW possibly but such bad management across the board
If they haven’t got relegation clauses they’re going to be paying a lot of less than average players a huge amount of money. Shame!

I don't think they're making money off MGW. Get back what they paid (now they won't have to pay us the extra for staying up)...maybe. Possibly. His actual numbers are pretty shit.

I don't think they're making money off MGW. Get back what they paid (now they won't have to pay us the extra for staying up)...maybe. Possibly. His actual numbers are pretty shit.
Yeah, maybe Sheffield United will give them what they paid for him?

Johnson is a strange one. Not sure he’s looked particularly good at this level but he’s young and his output year by year has been very good so far really. So someone might buy him but not sure how much for

Fwiw I think MGW is quicker thinking than the players around him in that side. He's an arse, so I'm not interested in him going somewhere better, but he'd suit a side like Brighton if they sell their Scotsman

Reactions: b3h
Johnson would definitely stay in the league. One of the middling teams who could do with a striker would snap him up. Palace or maybe Leeds/Everton if they stay up.

Fwiw I think MGW is quicker thinking than the players around him in that side. He's an arse, so I'm not interested in him going somewhere better, but he'd suit a side like Brighton if they sell their Scotsman
Stylistically I think he'd fit in there but I just don't think he's got enough quality, he has some nice ideas but the execution is often lacking.

No chance for me. He’s never actually had that good technical ability. Shooting/finishing never been anything special and even when he’s doing his good bits on the ball he never really looks like he has it under control. Benefits playing on the counter in open spaces. Don’t think he’d be anywhere near as effective in tight spaces.

Forest's remaining games:

Liverpool (A)
Brighton (H)
Brentford (A)
Southampton (H)
Chelsea (A)
Arsenal (H)
Crystal Palace (A)

They've picked up one point away from home since Christmas, they last won on 5th Feb.

Ta ta, do not pass go, do not collect £200.

5 points tops out of that lot. Cheerio.

The problem with MGW is he picks up pockets of space but can be fairly wasteful in them. He needs a decent coach more than anything, and one who can teach him to track back and do some dirty work too.

Could see Leeds beating Liverpool tomorrow and then it’s between Everton, Forest and Leicester for who joins Southampton.

Forest and Southampton are surely done. Probably Leicester too which would mean that Everton fluke to safety once again.

What's happened to Dennis, he was decent at Watford but not having much of an impact at Forest

Back