• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

My MP voted for the permanent customs union and against no deal. Which is not bad, I guess, for a Tory drone. But this area voted Remain so I imagine she's trying to steer a careful middle course.
Most of these MPs will be acting with one eye on a GE and positioning themselves to get back in.

My boy D-Skinz went for Options 1, 3 & 5 which I think were Customs Union, Corbyn's Unicorn and sacking it off completely if No Deal looks imminent? He said no to everything else.

Cannock is looking pretty nice this morning, clear blues skies just wish it would warm up a bit!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/27/donald-tusk-majority-uk-stay-eu-article-50-brexit

Speaking to the European parliament, Tusk reprimanded those who voiced concerns about a potential lengthy extension to article 50 in the event of the Commons rejecting the withdrawal agreement again this week.

Tusk said: “Let me make one personal remark to the members of this parliament. Before the European council, I said that we should be open to a long extension if the UK wishes to rethink its Brexit strategy, which would of course mean the UK’s participation in the European parliament elections. And then there were voices saying that this would be harmful or inconvenient to some of you.

“Let me be clear: such thinking is unacceptable. You cannot betray the 6 million people who signed the petition to revoke article 50, the 1 million people who marched for a people’s vote, or the increasing majority of people who want to remain in the European Union.”

To heckling from Ukip MEPs, Tusk went on: “They may feel that they are not sufficiently represented by the UK parliament, but they must feel that they are represented by you in this chamber. Because they are Europeans.”

Tusk showing parliament how to behave.

Cannock can't be that bad(even though it is) if the one hit wonder that is Tiffany moved there when she married a local plumber (there's your dull fact for today,to whip your friends into a coma with)

My MP voted for 1, 2, 3, and 5, and voted against 6 & 7.
Quite the contrast from Gisela Stuart, who was her predecessor.
So all these fucks saying "my constituents voted for..." are blustering imo.
See also Harringtons letter.

Cannock can't be that bad(even though it is) if the one hit wonder that is Tiffany moved there when she married a local plumber (there's your dull fact for today,to whip your friends into a coma with)

Close, she married the bloke that owned the Marble Centre, a bit more than a plumber :)

Tiffany had 3 Top 10 hits. Calling her a one hit wonder does her a terrible disservice

She looks a bit rough nowadays though.

My MP is a full blown "suck May's cock" dickhead, rampant Tory fuckwit

Ah, that's better

So if MV3 isn't held tomorrow, the following needs to be adhered to.

The European Council agrees to an extension until 22 May 2019, provided the Withdrawal Agreement is approved by the House of Commons next week. If the Withdrawal Agreement is not approved by the House of Commons next week, the European Council agrees to an extension until 12 April 2019 and expects the United Kingdom to indicate a way forward before this date for consideration by the European Council.

So when do you think we'll be in a position to tell them what we are doing and what will it be? A nine month extension?

Heavy 3-line whip from labour to vote against whatever shizzle she comes up with tomorrow. She is going to lose again.

Trying to break it down into 2 parts. Which will obviously fool everyone.

And isn’t at all diametrically opposed to what she has told the house since 27 March

My MP voted for options 1,4 & 8 (one of which specificly includes a permanent Customs Union & one which excludes it so not quite sure how he squares that circle.)

Did at least vote against 'No Deal' and also got off his arse to express an opinion in each rather than sitting on the fence.

Got you all talking about Tiffany on a football forum,in the debating the future of the country section,gentleman I think my work here is done :)

My MP has released a statement saying she didn't like indicative voted so was abstaining from them. Has also said she will now vote for Theresa's deal despite voting against it twice

Trying to break it down into 2 parts. Which will obviously fool everyone.

Quite.

So if it was legal and was to pass she plans to retire prior to the next phase of negotiations? Who will be the leader in charge of that and if no political declaration has been agreed does the future agreement on our relationship to Europe depend on blue rinse gammons?

Back