• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

Labour Nos and abstains on Beckett. The fuck is wrong with these people (except Hoey, we all know what's wrong with her, she is Ms Pacman to Farage's Pacman)

D2spqEtWsAELTnd

The Independent Group voted against the customs union . Reasonable majority if they voted the other way.

Didn't look at the labour abstentions. There's plenty in there that should hang their heads in shame. Nandy was on radio this afternoon saying how important EU trade was to food manufacturers in her constituency. The customs union would be what they'd be asking for.

So from here:

- MV3 to be held on Friday (subject to Bercow approval). It will fail. I know this, you know this. We have to go through the charade though.
- More indicative votes on Monday. The three closest to passing tonight?
- T-Boz works out what she's actually going to do, because you can't have yet another go at your deal and you can't ignore indicative votes if they pass and there is nothing else

That's an optimistic lookout of course, who knows with this lot.

If anyone here lives in Walsall North, your lunatic voted for No Deal. That's my childhood constituency, passed over to the Tories in 2017.

Walsall South for me. Val did ok voting for 2nd ref and revoke and didnt put a vote for Corbyns alt plan and no deal.

Walsall South for me. Val did ok voting for 2nd ref and revoke and didnt put a vote for Corbyns alt plan and no deal.

You'll be pleased to hear that the MP for the Ruge also voted for No Deal.

Abstain on revoke, against no deal, against one other, EFTA I think, in favour of all others. Pretty well done by Emma Reynolds although I would have preferred a yes on revoke

"Watch the penultimate scene of Lock Stock again.
I think that’s Theresa’s strategy.
Everyone else shoots each other and she bowls out with the bag."

Stolen off Twitter, I just can't link it properly because I'm over 40...

Cannock to blame for that

You blame them for everything :)

Did you know Cannock Chase constituency is 97% white? Probably still proper inflamed about immigration though.

Ideally they should have another pop at Clarke's customs union. It's that or a GE or referendum.

The referendum would need to confirm L or R and then have several L options.

You blame them for everything :)

Did you know Cannock Chase constituency is 97% white? Probably still proper inflamed about immigration though.

I live in Cannock and I hear people moaning about immigrants all the time. Whenever I have asked them what trouble any immigrants have caused them or what opportunities they've lost because of them they can never answer.

I think Cannock was 69% leave too :/

Cannock has been an immigration town for ever and a day, although it been UK immigration rather than foreign.

Whoa, now slow down kids, my wifes family is from Rugeley and most of the are full on Farageists (not her of course).
Her father (we haven't spoken in four years by the way) once came out with "The reason we have so many puftas and homosexuals now a days is because we no longer have conscription or the work in the coal pits"

Rugeley, the Hillbillys of Staffordshire :)

ps. Cannocks a shit hole as well !

Damn dr Mohammed coming over from a war torn country that's been bombed back to Stone Age making the locals work in McDonald's,I mean how dare he!

Went to specsavers in Cannock at dinner time yesterday, I’m not sure it’s the immigrants the people have to worry about. Think it’s probably got more weirdos there than any other place I’ve visited.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news.../how-did-your-mp-vote-in-the-indicative-votes

Find out how your MP voted here.

Gavvy Gav abstained on everything because despite having zero intelligence, charm, talent or credibility, he is in the Cabinet. I really do hate him. He would 100% have voted for No Deal.

My MP voted for 1-4, abstained on 5 & 8 and voted against 6 & 7. Although, as I no longer have a clue as to what is actually going on I don't know if that is good or bad! He voted against No Deal though thankfully.

He's actually a pretty good MP, it is just a shame that his party is trying their best to making it impossible for me to vote for him.

Back