• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Reading v Wolves - Matchday thread

Helder on for Jota.

Costa on for a tired Jota. Not a bad sub....
Huddersfield getting thrashed down on the south coast.

Ruddy's handling has been poor today but what a superb save he made. Our defence is doing the​ir best to give Reading an equaliser it seems.

What is Vinagre thinking with that!?

Fucking Vinagre gave it away in our box! Shocking bit of football young man as Ruddy makes another stunning save! Fucking hell!
Reading will be so pissed!

Costa makes three Reading players look like mugs, and a short time later Doherty does his best Messi impression and drills it low past Mannone. Get in!

Yessssssssss

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Unbelievable.

After Reading genuinely had seven or eight chances they could have scored, we go and score a dagger goal like that.

Again a panicked clearance as Vinagre loses the plot in our penalty area - got away with it that there

Costa - feeds Doherty - his obligatory goal of the season happens

2 - 0 now

No one near him, he just needed to compose himself and clear it, but he.... flicked it into the path of the attacker....
Doherty wins it for Wolves!
Great bit of quality, gets away from his defender after a decent tussle and then calmly smacks it under something wearing bright pink pyjamas into the net. Sweet finish! Good stuff Matt! Always loved you!
Reading will be beside themselves!

Costa looking razor sharp!!!

Costa looking razor sharp!!!

Settle down there, he made one good run but he's got to do a bit more than that before he makes up for the past few appearances.

WBA lose 4-0. Big pressure on Pulis!
Reading fans nearly all gone home! Wolves fans singing away!

Are there any Reading fans there?

Haven't heard anything other than Wolves fans at any time

Back