• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Reading v Wolves - Matchday thread

Ruddy has been very, very shaky today - but I think I love Vinagre a little bit.

Could do with a second to quieten things down - superb Neves 50 yrd pass pass wins a corner off someone

Can still only hear the Wolves fans - Wolves corner, penalised by the Ref for Boly holding though there were any number of players grabbing shirts at that time

That's the deal with us now - even when we are not firing properly then still have the players to get a goal out of very litttle

Absolutely. This Reading team don't look too far off us last season: playing okay, but not got the real quality to make it count.

Van den Berg yellow - takes down Jota when he would have been away with no impediment between him & the goal otherwise

Diving apparently. Awful decision.

Discussion going on about who's coming off.... Jota or Cav.
Discuss.

Doc yellow very strange looked a soul the other way

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Jota for me. Not been at his best today.

Doherty running in with a defender but Jota and Neves didn't think he'd get there before the defender so they stopped running.
Then Doherty did get there, pulled a great ball back and laughingly, there was no one there!

Hate to say it, but Vinagre has been really poor defensively today.

Ryan Bennet with at least his 2nd rugby tackle of the game gets a yellow. Just wiped him out.

Yep, Leo off for Bright.

Back