• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Reading v Wolves - Matchday thread

Saville has 2 for Millwall today

It's the sort of goal that wouldn't look out of place in sky blue.

Saiss, Doherty, and Cavaleiro combine to bring the ball forward down the right. Cav cuts inside, plays it square outside the box to Jota, who shows just enough of the ball to McShane to force him to commit. At the last possible second, Jota splits the Reading defense with a simple ball into Cavaleiro who has perfectly timed his run, collects the ball near the penalty spot, and with almost absurd calmness goes around Mannone and putts the ball home.

Jota's pass was simple but sublime, took every Reading defender out of the equation.

Can only hear the away fans at this time

4000 official attendance for us, but suspect that we have more in there

Trouble is I think I'm a bit behind Peter and about 6 minutes behind Alan in the states who's forked out quids to watch the game...

Weirdly this match has been picked up by ESPN. I assumed that would mean it was on UK TV as well!

Jota doing interesting things then and with Saiss on his tod in the box, fired it in for the keeper to push it round for a corner.

Boly gives a FK away, but in reality the Reading player just bounced off him (most of us would do that)

It's the sort of goal that wouldn't look out of place in sky blue.

Saiss, Doherty, and Cavaleiro combine to bring the ball forward down the right. Cav cuts inside, plays it square outside the box to Jota, who shows just enough of the ball to McShane to force him to commit. At the last possible second, Jota splits the Reading defense with a simple ball into Cavaleiro who has perfectly timed his run, collects the ball near the penalty spot, and with almost absurd calmness goes around Mannone and putts the ball home.

Jota's pass was simple but sublime, took every Reading defender out of the equation.

That's a lovely description Alan.
Have you got some fucking software that transcribes visual action into text?

That's a lovely description Alan.
Have you got some $#@!ing software that transcribes visual action into text?

Just my noggin!

Cheers, Roy, just trying to do the goals justice.

Boly gives a FK away, but in reality the Reading player just bounced off him (most of us would do that)

This is the old thing about 'obstruction' which almost never gets given these days.
All Boly did was just position his body into the path of this lightweight fool who ran into him and bounced off into the crowd...
What foul??

Get the ball to our front 3 - we will score more than 1

Reading can be dangerous, but not as much as those 3 are

Dave is coming on eeeek

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Edwards on for Ilori

Reading change in formation, not sure that Reading know what they are supposed to do now

So... Jesus! What are the odds, just what are they of DD smacking one in from distance?
or scuffing it in off his shin...

This is perhaps the least assured I've seen our defense look with Boly in the team.

Edwards is getting prepared to come on. Surely means a change in system for Reading which I'm not sure I understand. Ilori must have picked up a knock, he and Cavaleiro have been in a good battle down our right.

Call me optimistic, but I don't think going to a back four will help Reading at all.

Dave still has it what a pass!!!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

So... Jesus! What are the odds, just what are they of DD smacking one in from distance?
or scuffing it in off his shin...

Edwards from distance - unlikely

Corner or cross with him appearing at the last second - possible

Boly - block

In front of the goal - certain goal, 7 yards out

Reading score without that

Back