• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rangers

Banned from signing players for 12 months and Whyte banned from any involvement in Scottish football for life.

Liquidation is looking more and more likely with still no suitable bids and the tax case still looming.

Banned from signing players for 12 months and Whyte banned from any involvement in Scottish football for life.

Liquidation is looking more and more likely with still no suitable bids and the tax case still looming.

They have basically cheated for 15 years. I hope they go into liquidation. Abomination of a team.

Whyte was fined £200,000, they will do well to get that out of him if he has been banned for life.

The american bid wanted a guarantee from the SFA that there would be no penalty (embargo, points deduction etc) as part of the deal.

Kyle Lafferty banned for 2 weeks by club after going toe to toe with Ally McCoist.

They have basically cheated for 15 years. I hope they go into liquidation. Abomination of a team.

Clueless.

When I'm not following Sunderland all over the country I'm generally keeping up to date with my "family club" Rangers. 3/4's of my family are Rangers fans and I'm the only Sunderland fan so Rangers have played a big role in my life.

Basically. NO-ONE at our club knew that Mr Whyte hadn't been paying PAYE. That's a fact confirmed by McCoist. The playing staff, the coaching staff and all other staff just automatically assumed the guy running the show was running the show like you'd expect. This clearly wasn't the case. Since discovering what Mr Whyte was actually doing, the SFA have been of no support to ANYONE at the club. There is NOTHING anyone at our club could have done to prevent this situation. The one person solely responsible (again confirmed by McCoist) is now banned from our club. Great. But where does that leave us? Ah yeah. With endless sanctions to live with. The SFA are absolutely loving every minute of this. Without a doubt. The organisation from top to bottom is a sodding joke. Fining a bloke (who's renowned for payment dodging) 200k, informing him he's banned from involvement with any organisation within the SFA and then expecting him to pay up in full sums them up. By fining Mr Whyte, the SFA have effectively admitted that he is to blame. Which is exactly why they've imposed sanctions on our club. When Portsmouth went into administration for the 2nd time, the English Football League aided them to the tune of £800,000 to keep them afloat whilst they attempted to rescue themselves. In comparison, the SFA have repeatedly organised meetings at important stages to halt the selling process, threw sanctions our way knowing fine well it would halt the selling process with potential buyers now not so keen and changed the rules to make potential buyers think twice (again). You'd think the most successful club side on the planet would be a source of pride to the SFA and the SPL. I'm not expecting them to save us, buying us out of this mess or anything of the sort but I expect a tiny bit of respect and support when we need it most.

The situation totally stinks. The SFA are rotten to the core and people wonder why Scottish football is on it's arse. Long gone are the days of Denis Law and Kenny Dalglish.

Rangers should go bust for the financial shite they are in or get demoted down to the 3rd division with a 10 point deduction for 3 seasons

Rangers should go bust for the financial $#@!e they are in or get demoted down to the 3rd division with a 10 point deduction for 3 seasons

Because one crook refused to pay the tax bill? You are aware that our financial situation was perfectly okay until this crook rocked up?

Because one crook refused to pay the tax bill? You are aware that our financial situation was perfectly okay until this crook rocked up?

Yepp.... But still if a company don't pay there tax bill they get liquidated and go out of existence with clubs like pompey and rangers. Football clubs in general need to realise they are not tax exempt pay your bills or go bust should be the way...

No, it wasn't. Lloyds were preparing to pull the plug last year. And the EBT case is all from Murray's time in charge.

Breaking news
The Blue Knights, including Sale Sharks owner Brian Kennedy, have submitted a bid for Rangers.

Ally McCoist looks shattered and the verge of crying in his press conference today.

No, it wasn't. Lloyds were preparing to pull the plug last year. And the EBT case is all from Murray's time in charge.

I'll correct myself. It was no worse than any other club in Britain.

McCoist confirmed this via Rangers TV.

Ally McCoist looks shattered and the verge of crying in his press conference today.

You can hardly blame him. This is his club and he's going in day after day to find the scumbags running the game are repeatedly kicking the club whilst we're down. The decision on the new legislation that the SFA are wanting to introduce has been delayed again (for no apparent reason). We can't move on until this decision is made. The SFA are deliberately dragging their heels. F*ck 'em...

75283_3493005837484_1041662612_3195564_4556087_n.jpg

Bill Miller's plan includes the tearing up of the Ticketus contract, a newco switch and most likely, liquidating RFC .

Bill Miller's plan includes the tearing up of the Ticketus contract, a newco switch and most likely, liquidating RFC .

"Finally, and perhaps most importantly, we have worked hard to ensure that there is no loss of history, no loss of tradition and no liquidation of Rangers Football Club. I wouldn't have it any other way." - Bill Miller.

Should Rangers have to play in the lower levels of Scottish football, how will this affect Celtic? A two horse race will become a one horse race. It can only spell bad news for Scottish football.

Scottish Football has been shoddy for years. It make it more interesting in the race for the champions league qualifing spot. Rangers should be sent to division 3 and have to work there way up

Back