• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rangers

Also Dundee Utd refused to refund Rangers fans when a game at Tannadice was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch a few years back.

Leave the Scottish League then, but they can fuck off if they think they're coming to the English league. I don't want them here.

They can go and join a league in the Shetland Islands for all I care.

A big hint to the powers that be. When we win the league we expect promotion and if you restructure the leagues then promotion to Division One please.

Leave the Scottish League then, but they can fuck off if they think they're coming to the English league. I don't want them here.

They can go and join a league in the Shetland Islands for all I care.

The English league is probably the only place that they could go to. Unless they are hoping for a quick route back to the SPL

This interview with Green on SSN is staggering stuff. It really is.

Don't know how much it cost Rangers, but a double room for tonight is £80 per person. Hardly extravagant.

For £80 a night I wouldn't expect more than a kettle, a TV and some tired looking furniture - basic sort of standard really.

You would have thought that after going through administration that they would have cut their cloth accordingly. It seems that they want to follow the Portsmouth model of continuing to rack up losses.

The game was only 90 miles away from Glasgow so didn't really warrant an overnight stay.

Does that Green fella still own them?

He's gone now but took nearly a million pounds in wages and severance pay to go.

He's gone now but took nearly a million pounds in wages and severance pay to go.

Thanks.

Wonder if they're in danger of having to start over again.The the Rangers,New new Rangers...

Promoted to the Scots Championship after winning last night. About 8 games left in their season and are yet to lose in the League (drew 2, won the rest).

If Rangers played Wolves over two legs who would win, you would have to say Wolves looking at both squads.

Back