• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rangers

They would also have to play in the shitty Scottish cup equivalent of the Johnsons Paint trophy. Hopefully they could draw Stenhousemuir for the weekend of my stag!!

Watching Rangers in the 3rd division would be hilarious, its not too long ago that East Stirlingshire were paying their players a tenner a week!

rangers should start at the bottom and move up like everyone else. Maybe the sfa could hold a mini pre season tournament for a place in the spl

It would. I still think they'll get in, Scottish football will wither and die without them.

Scottish football is dead with or without rangers. maybe the spl will be better with teams fighting for that 2nd champions league qualifing spot. Hurrah to the mighty celtic champions of scotland till rangers sort them selves out.

I don't mind Celtic but Rangers have broken the rules and look at all the clubs that has gone bust and not got back into the league. Rangers should not be an exception. Start from the bottom and build their way up.

I don't mind Celtic but Rangers have broken the rules and look at all the clubs that has gone bust and not got back into the league. Rangers should not be an exception. Start from the bottom and build their way up.

Yes, Portsmouth 74,826 times for example.

Rangers shouldn't get away with overspending, but it's hardly without precedent for some clubs to go back in the same league as before. We weren't forced to start in Division 4 in 1982 - should we have been?

1st team to win all trophies available in the football league.

:disco:

Scottish football is dead with or without rangers. maybe the spl will be better with teams fighting for that 2nd champions league qualifing spot. Hurrah to the mighty celtic champions of scotland till rangers sort them selves out.

Not a chance Celic have already got rid of a few players.
tell me how many times Celtic sell out there league games ?
Sky have already said they will cancel the contract without Rangers there goes the TV money, Last season Ragers away fans outnumbered home fans except for Hearts, Hibs, and Celtic. The other clubs can't survive, rumours are rife already hat Aberdeen are about to go into administration because they will lose 40% of there match day income.

Aberdeen 4 Sell out games a season - they will lose 2 of those + Sky TV money
Hearts sell out there games 6 games a season, they will lose 2 + sky money

This goes for every club

Clearly clubs are making their decision based things other than money.

Just because you are the biggest does not mean you can ride over the rules and carry on as normal. They have to pay for it and i say this as a person born into a Rangers supporting family I follow and support them.

Clearly clubs are making their decision based things other than money.

Just because you are the biggest does not mean you can ride over the rules and carry on as normal. They have to pay for it and i say this as a person born into a Rangers supporting family I follow and support them.

They have to have the punishment, but you cannot make up rules after an event to cover an event.
The clubs are damned if they do, and damned if they do not.

Personnaly I think they will lose the vote, and it will be followed by a further 4 or 5 clubs going to liquidation ( Celtic made 80,000 proffut last season.)
I actually think at least will go out of the business

Sky have already said they will cancel the contract without Rangers there goes the TV money,

Without knowing the fine detail of the contract, can they really do such a thing?
They've signed a contract, that will be legally binding surely? That's the risk you take. A business shouldn't be able to walk away from its contract because it suddenly doesn't like it? Unless they have some bizarre get out clauses?

Any club that votes against them staying in the top flight are just plain daft, they'll be back there in a maximum of three seasons, and all the other clubs will achieve is a chance to finish second and a loss in income.

Sometimes the moral thing is not always the right one to take, especially in business.

Any club that votes against them staying in the top flight are just plain daft, they'll be back there in a maximum of three seasons, and all the other clubs will achieve is a chance to finish second and a loss in income.

Sometimes the moral thing is not always the right one to take, especially in business.

It may only delay the inevitable, but to put finances ahead of principles is morally repugnant - we have unmasked Penk - Jimmy Carr is in our midst.

It may only delay the inevitable, but to put finances ahead of principles is morally repugnant - we have unmasked Penk - Jimmy Carr is in our midst.

As the guys making the decision are all probably multi millionaires I would guess they have put finances ahead of morales many a times.

Back