• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR - Wolves Fluent Attacking Display Matchday Thead

Status
Not open for further replies.
EEL's man. Absolutely shocking start. Stupid tackle for the free kick, awful marking, just absolutely shite.

And within the first 60 seconds Batth has already smashed it forward towards ALF's head twice which is a sign of what our tactics will be today.

Genuinely so, so close to switching off.

Wtf, already one down...

QPR break excellently and good cross in but the marking.... Well... What marking

Thought batth was marking him? Just wondered away from him as the ball was in the air.

We came for a 0-0 and it took 80 seconds to fuck that plan off. Glorious. Danny Batth needs a fucking bollocking for a ridiculous challenge for the free kick. Both centre backs need shooting for the marking. And then Ikeme is leaving a nice gap by the post and is completely flat-footed. Apart from that, I have been impressed.

Awful defending, should be saved as well once you get a hand on it. Not powerful, not in the corner.

Now what KJ do we stick with 8-1-1 and hold on for a 1-0 loss

Cracking through ball from Coady there, as it bounces off his shin through to the goalkeeper.

Cracking through ball from Coady there, as it bounces off his shin through to the goalkeeper.

More worrying is that he was the closest player to ALF in that passage of play.

Took us 5 mins to actually make a pass rather than an up and under to the smallest forward on the pitch

Henry wants to cut in on his right every time, meaning when he inevitably loses the ball and QPR get it wide, our saviour at left back Matt Doherty is up against two players going forward. That's a disaster waiting to happen. If I can see it, why can't KJ & his team?

EEL looks like he hasn't been introduced to a football before, as well.

It's all positive isn't it?!

It can't just be me but QPR look so much better than us sofar

Doesn't Kenny look cool 😎 lol twat

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back