• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR - Wolves Fluent Attacking Display Matchday Thead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to get to enough points to guarantee our Championship status for next year then the season end now

This is a truly AWFUL game. So dull and poor. Really I am struggling to think of a redeeming feature. QPR started okay and have now gone into their shell as well, and it is a complete shitfest.

Why on earth have we been playing Henry ahead of VLP all season?

I know there is a lot of VLP hate on here, but he's done more in 30 minutes in this game then Henry has managed since September

Can Danny Batth fuck off? Hoof, hoof, hoof.

Attacking options and lack of creativity is alarming in this side.
Midfield is doing nothing to support ALF, only RVLP looks like doing anything here.
I think 2-0 would be a safe bet here.

VLP playing really well. Fair play to him. Must be hard when you have 10 other cloggers to play with.

It was supposed to be a joke.

I know that now!! Anyway, on with the extreme excitement. Poor ALF is completely isolated and getting nothing. How can EVERYONE except our esteemed manager see that hoofing it to a physically smaller forward than Afobe is probably going to be even less effective?

Okay we really have to stop passing the ball to Batth if he's just going to lump it forward every time.

We've just managed 5 passes in a row going across left to right & managed to end up 10 yards further back than we started!

Decent cross & Polter again overpowers EEL to get a header on target though not far enough away from Ikeme - but he will score again if we keep letting them do that

Why on earth have we been playing Henry ahead of VLP all season?

I know there is a lot of VLP hate on here, but he's done more in 30 minutes in this game then Henry has managed since September

He'll have 1 good game in 4 much like Henry. His finishing at Wolves is less than desirable.

It's just thick as pigshit football. I don't care how many injuries we have, there's simply no excuse to play it.

Must be 25 aimless hoofs forward this half. At what point will we realise it isn't working.

Although tbf the ball is sailing straight over the midfield from defence every time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back