• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

President Joseph R Biden

Ah, I get you. Yep, it does seem a little more crazy than normal but then your elections always do seem more ‘extra’ than others.
Doing too much at the expense of the world since ~1900, that’s us!

Easy win for Trump come November. He will rip Ms Harris apart at the debates if she is replaces sleepy Joe.
It must be hard when all your opinions are formed for you by other people...or perhaps not

Of course the batshit insane thing to start with was giving the country a choice of two blokes with a combined age of 158. In no reasonable world should that happen.

If in 2016 we'd have re-signed 35 year old Joleon Lescott to play at centre half with I dunno, 37 year old Wes Brown everyone would go 'fuck off, that's ludicrous, clearly they are too old and nothing like suitable, I don't care if they were good 15 years ago and wtf happens if/when one or both of them break'.

But was Joleon’s life literally saved by God?? 🧐🧐🧐

Of course the batshit insane thing to start with was giving the country a choice of two blokes with a combined age of 158. In no reasonable world should that happen.

If in 2016 we'd have re-signed 35 year old Joleon Lescott to play at centre half with I dunno, 37 year old Wes Brown everyone would go 'fuck off, that's ludicrous, clearly they are too old and nothing like suitable, I don't care if they were good 15 years ago and wtf happens if/when one or both of them break'.
I'm always impressed by your ability to take any situation in the world of politics, current affairs or just life in general and find a suitable analogy through the use of wolves, and it's usually wolves doing something daft!

Gonna have to be a a hell of a 'new manager bounce', but who knows, maybe Kamala can be their Lopetegui

I'm always impressed by your ability to take any situation in the world of politics, current affairs or just life in general and find a suitable analogy through the use of wolves, and it's usually wolves doing something daft!

I can't take credit for them giving me such a massive back catalogue to pick from

A week is a long time in politics, so there's plenty of time for things to change. Harris's job is to get Democrats out to vote and pull back a few waverers who simply couldn't endorse a senile Biden so drifted to Trump by default. Women's reproductive rights will get Harris a lot of support.

A week is a long time in politics, so there's plenty of time for things to change. Harris's job is to get Democrats out to vote and pull back a few waverers who simply couldn't endorse a senile Biden so drifted to Trump by default. Women's reproductive rights will get Harris a lot of support.
Probably but a lot of Americans will not forget her absence from the border when she was specifically given that task. It took her three months and a day after she was appointed by Biden to take the lead on dealing with the immigration issues from the Mexican border.

Probably but a lot of Americans will not forget her absence from the border when she was specifically given that task. It took her three months and a day after she was appointed by Biden to take the lead on dealing with the immigration issues from the Mexican border.
I suspect those voters who prioritise the border issue are voting for Trump regardless.

A sort of Hateley/Rush combo at lufc?

Back