• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

President Joseph R Biden

It’s not an insignificant worry, put it that way. But it’s difficult to imagine all the same.
My thoughts too, but thought i would ask as i didn't have all the information.
At 900 pages i may never have it 🙄

Tonight i watched a documentary of sorts about Project 2025, and i'm somewhat gobsmacked.
900 pages written by the christian nationalists, (who?) which from the bits discussed could have been written by Hitler.
Heard trump mention this as his sort of plan for after he wins the election, and heard kamala in tonights speech give it a serious mention, but ffs, this is extreme in the vein of the crusades, the pharoahs, or the spanish inquisition.
I put this up to ask @Alan, @ Tech 3, and any of our other american members, Is this serious?
Is it a likelyhood if trump wins?
To what i've read so far, i'm shocked and a little fearful, that if trump got in and adopted it, it seems there's no way out of it, even with an election,, and i believe would have massive implications to europe and the rest of the world.
Over to you guys.
I was under the impression that Project 2025 was led by the Heritage Foundation, an activist conservative 'think tank'?

Project 2025 does appear to favour reforms to the federal government and executive power to enable the direct control of the president over the executive process. It looks to reshape the civil service to remove the more liberal aspects by reclassifying them as political appointees enabling them to promote loyalists to the president and to infuse the government and society with 'christian values' (probably promoted by the christian nationalist element of the think tank).

Back