• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

President Joseph R Biden

I really don’t know why I’m surprised this the angle they’re going after her on, but wow.

JD Vance is clearly pushing hard in his quest to overtake his boss as the biggest cunt in politics.
Pence was in many ways perfect VP for Trump, low key, happy to be in the background, appeared to be more moderate & sensible (relatively speaking) then him.
Vance is trying to out do him with extreme outbursts & likes the limelight, don't know how that will play out with Trump in the long run, only room for 1 star in his world.

Pence was in many ways perfect VP for Trump, low key, happy to be in the background, appeared to be more moderate & sensible (relatively speaking) then him.
Vance is trying to out do him with extreme outbursts & likes the limelight, don't know how that will play out with Trump in the long run, only room for 1 star in his world.
Part of me wonders if there isn't some other health issue with Trump we don't know about. Like he knows he doesn't have another term left in him (either naturally or "unnaturally") so he's wielding his name as power in order to prop up a lackey.

I have nothing to go on there, but it wouldn't shock me.

I, too, would endorse Charli xcx for President.
Takes gen Z much further away from donnie.
I said on here when jo first chucked it in, that, trump would have to be exyra cute with his slaggings and derogatory attacks on Kamala, and he seems to have got vance in, to take any future bulletts.
He has to avoid race attacks, mysogynist attacks too, or he will isolate a hell of a lot of undecideds.
The derogatory, no kids so she's a "cat" of a woman insult, will come back to bite vance in the ass, if it turns out she can't have kids, or decided that looking after doug's two was enough.
It's just more fodder for kamala to use in the women's right to choice debate.
Personally i think it's gonna be fun watching the donald destroy himself, in or out of court. 😂

You know which other childless mad cat lady hasn’t said officially yet who’s side she’s on and is quite popular with young peopleIMG_2065.jpeg

Yeah she's a well known Trump hater. And with the opposition now a woman she'll be all over backing her at some point.

Trump losing to a black woman would be absolutely magnificent just for the reaction from the Republicans.

I'd guess there's a very good chance he'd bottle a debate with Harris?

At the moment they are talking about going to court and insisting that Biden is on the ticket as he did the first debate. Also she's not black, her dad is originally from Jamaica, her mum India. That's the mistake Farage made.

Last edited:
Tonight i watched a documentary of sorts about Project 2025, and i'm somewhat gobsmacked.
900 pages written by the christian nationalists, (who?) which from the bits discussed could have been written by Hitler.
Heard trump mention this as his sort of plan for after he wins the election, and heard kamala in tonights speech give it a serious mention, but ffs, this is extreme in the vein of the crusades, the pharoahs, or the spanish inquisition.
I put this up to ask @Alan, @ Tech 3, and any of our other american members, Is this serious?
Is it a likelyhood if trump wins?
To what i've read so far, i'm shocked and a little fearful, that if trump got in and adopted it, it seems there's no way out of it, even with an election,, and i believe would have massive implications to europe and the rest of the world.
Over to you guys.

I honestly don't know. I certainly hope not.

Tonight i watched a documentary of sorts about Project 2025, and i'm somewhat gobsmacked.
900 pages written by the christian nationalists, (who?) which from the bits discussed could have been written by Hitler.
Heard trump mention this as his sort of plan for after he wins the election, and heard kamala in tonights speech give it a serious mention, but ffs, this is extreme in the vein of the crusades, the pharoahs, or the spanish inquisition.
I put this up to ask @Alan, @ Tech 3, and any of our other american members, Is this serious?
Is it a likelyhood if trump wins?
To what i've read so far, i'm shocked and a little fearful, that if trump got in and adopted it, it seems there's no way out of it, even with an election,, and i believe would have massive implications to europe and the rest of the world.
Over to you guys.
😲😲😲
Yeah, Trump killed a load of Jews, invaded some other countries and started a World War last time he was in charge...FFS.

Back