• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

President Joseph R Biden

I've spent a few hours studying a few of kamala harriss's speeches over recent weeks, as i was none to familiar with her style and content.
Bearing this in mind, i think she, with Blinken (poss) as running mate, and reasonable doses of appearances from Michelle Obama, she can beat deadley Donald.
Especially with the female population of the usa, slightly outnumbering the males.

The problem is she would become the leader because of who she is married to, not because of her political experience. Kamala for me is the natural replacement.

Wait until you find out how Kamala got into politics. Trump would run circles around her talking about coconut trees.

There’s plenty of footage of her in debates and the subsequent polling data to match from her attempt at the Democratic Primary.

The problem is she would become the leader because of who she is married to, not because of her political experience. Kamala for me is the natural replacement.
I'm not suggesting michelle should run, but there must be strategict states where she could turn up, spout a bit, and help swing things kamalas way.
I'm guessing trump would have to be guarded exactly how/if he attacked michelle.
His normal vindictive style would not go down well with a lot of voters, especially undecideds.

Probably too late, if the Democrats have any sense they’d do everything they can to get Michelle Obama on the ticket.

How long till the democrats activate the 25th ammendment & get rid of Joe once and for all?

Get me the fuck off this ride

Not a fan of Harris?
I don’t know a great deal about her politically tbh but it’s just all the shenanigans. It’s the world’s highest stakes telenovela.

From my perspective she’s probably milquetoast at best, still an improvement but not exactly firing me up to vote.

I don’t know a great deal about her politically tbh but it’s just all the shenanigans. It’s the world’s highest stakes telenovela.

You want to see our politics since 2016. Way way way way worse.

Ah, I get you. Yep, it does seem a little more crazy than normal but then your elections always do seem more ‘extra’ than others.

Easy win for Trump come November. He will rip Ms Harris apart at the debates if she is replaces sleepy Joe.
Going to rewrite that when you’ve had more sleep?

Back