• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season Games 2018

Jiminez will start. Nailed on.

Agree with Bear Jiminez has to start, we need a focal point and he has some of the attributes we missed last season that will be vital now. When he dropped deep against Derby and linked the play I thought he looked very good at is as well as looking big and strong, im very excited to see what he can do with regular football under his belt.

I think we need to get our heads round the fact we won’t sign another striker.

Everything about Jiminez’s back story suggests he’s signed on the basis of starting. He had no shortage of substitute appearances at Benfica. In many respects we represent his ‘step down’ to show what he can do as a starting front man.

I suspect if we don't sign another forward that Jota will start up the middle with Costa and Cav either side of him

I used to get so excited last season we we started with this fluid three, but I’m not sure it’s success was borne out in results actually. I seem to recall a few of our disappointing defeats came from games with Jota starting through the middle. I’ll let the stattos prove/disprove me!

Jimenez is definitely the starter unless we sign a completely insane level of forward before the end of next week. And he looks very promising so far.

over 16000 tickets sold for the game tomorrow

My ticket is still available, free to a good home and in the South Bank

Apologies if this asked already but is there a stream for this one can't see anything on the Wolves site?

Overseas Wolves TV and Overseas channels tmrw.

According to Tim Spiers Wolves trialled 19-year-old Danish centre half Alexander Molberg in a behind-closed-doors friendly against Burnley today...3-1 win with goals from Gladon, Graham+Zyro. Team: Beasley; Iorfa, Molberg, Ebanks-Landell, Ofosu-Ayeh; Langania, Ronan, Whyte, Graham; Zyro, Gladon.

Whose Langania? and is Molberg any good?

RIGHT

Foot down.

I refer you all to the sticky about asking or offering streams. It stops now.

Back