• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season Games 2018

Unless you've deleted some posts I assume you mean me. Merely pointing out what it's on, i.e not UK

TBF after tmrw's friendly I doubt there'll be any more posts on the subject any way

Looking forward to this tomorrow. Hopefully they'll be more up for it than they were against Derby.

I do have another question then what is the situation with Wolves TV this season is it the same as last or does the league we are in change that.

I have all the sports channels now and plan to get up as much as possible but I do also genuinely travel abroad a hell of a lot and will abuse that if there is a Wolves game on.

I have no interest in illegal streams anymore as most of them are shit anyway.

Surely this does not breach the rules nor does pointing out its for overseas customers??

I do have another question then what is the situation with Wolves TV this season is it the same as last or does the league we are in change that.

I have all the sports channels now and plan to get up as much as possible but I do also genuinely travel abroad a hell of a lot and will abuse that if there is a Wolves game on.

I have no interest in illegal streams anymore as most of them are $#@! anyway.

Surely this does not breach the rules nor does pointing out its for overseas customers??
No official streams now we are in the PL in the UK or abroad.

I was wondering that - I don't know if we will be able to stream even abroad in the league. I expect there will be news about that soon.

EDIT: Ah - cheers TT

Wolves TV doesn't exist in terms of live coverage after tomorrow, we aren't allowed to show PL games, overseas or in the UK.

What a shame, makes my planning with work much easier but thanks for the clarification guys.

What a shame, makes my planning with work much easier but thanks for the clarification guys.
Depends where you are. NBC in the US for example will have all the games live.

Well, as Siggy is in Kidderminster, you would have to find some way to get a connection to a satellite directed toward the US otherwise the NBC feed would be in breach of the rights that were bought for billions by Sky, BT and Amazon.

So let's say no more about trying to find NBC connections again...

Sadly mostly Italy but I do occasionally travel around the rest of Europe. Looks like I need to find some business in the US haha.

Well, as Siggy is in Kidderminster, you would have to find some way to get a connection to a satellite directed toward the US otherwise the NBC feed would be in breach of the rights that were bought for billions by Sky, BT and Amazon.

He was talking about when he’s abroad...

Sadly mostly Italy but I do occasionally travel around the rest of Europe. Looks like I need to find some business in the US haha.

You may be able to watch some games to be fair as other countries won’t be limited by showing games at 3pm on a Saturday.

You may be able to watch some games to be fair as other countries won’t be limited by showing games at 3pm on a Saturday.
Nice cheers I'll have to check as I'm gonna be over there loads towards Christmas and the thought of missing loads of games makes me sad.

He said he was abroad and not where, I was saying if he was in the US, he could watch the games as I will be for Leicester and Man City, nothing more subversive than that.

If you are in Italy then Sky Italia show most of the 3pm games. That is the feed that the naughty pubs over here used to use. Perfectly within the rules to tell you that for use in Italy.

Not any more. At least not included in your normal subscription. Now they broadcast a select few and the others are locked behind a further subscription service.

Not any more. At least not included in your normal subscription. Now they broadcast a select few and the others are locked behind a further subscription service.

Then you should move to Canada, Alan. Every Wolves game in August and September is on Canadian TV (TSN and Sportsnet World). Once Sky and BT have announced the games on TV for October and November, we will still have all Wolves games on TV because every Premier League game is televised. The two TV stations involved see to that. I don't mind the competition because I get to see each and every Wolves game this coming season.

I must have been staying in places with the full package then as even last year they had all the UK TV games plus a 3pm match on the main channel with Warren Barton etc and then all the other 3pm games on a number of others. So next weekend for instance that would be 6 games on the main channel and the other 4 elsewhere

DjweLtFWwAAF32E.jpg

Rui had better not really be wearing 11...

hoping for a big improvement from Saiss today was very poor in that position against Derby. Clearly Jonny will be our LWB and hes had time to train with the team now so will be interesting to see how he does. That front 3 is filth cant wait to see that combination in action.

Back