• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season Games 2018

I guess he couldn’t have number one due to Carl so he got the next best thing.

Nearly as good as Akinkbiyi wearing 55 for someone with a little plus sign between the numbers because he couldn’t have ten

Rui had better not really be wearing 11...

The picture from the kit room showed that the 3 goalkeepers jerseys were numbered 11, 21 and 31.

This will probably result in rumours that we are going to buy such a big name that he is insisting in wearing number one wherever his position.

I think he is actually wearing it. Just seen a picture of the shirts hanging up.

Disgraceful scenes.

It will be a nice thing from the club if they keep no1 free for Carl for a season, although I don't like a keeper being no11 thats just weird unless hes decent on the wing.

All the great keepers wear 11...

Gets my vote.

The 11 is for the amount of goals he's going to concede this season.

Looks like Saiss has the RCB shirt then for Everton. A little surprised since he almost never used him there last season.

Goalkeepers wearing 11 is against all the laws of Man and God.

Carl has officially retired now so his shirt number should be available again, yes?

Of all the weird things you guys hold sacred, shirt numbers are well up there.

Vinagre on the bench would like to see him and Jonny at some point today pleaaase

Trying to listen on Wolvestv no bloody commentery!! bit pointless just listen to crowd noises

Bloody annoying Vic. Tuned in from Spain on holiday and all i can hear is the crowd.

Trying to listen on Wolvestv no bloody commentery!! bit pointless just listen to crowd noises

Bloody annoying Vic. Tuned in from Spain on holiday and all i can hear is the crowd.

Thats all I'm getting - tried to hook up to the live match feed - just keeps telling me I have already paid (which I haven't) and puts me back on the Wolves TV home page (though not sure that it was available from a UK IP address anyway)

Saiss nearly putting us in trouble again. Giving the ball away sloppily at the back.

Thats all I'm getting - tried to hook up to the live match feed - just keeps telling me I have already paid (which I haven't) and puts me back on the Wolves TV home page (though not sure that it was available from a UK IP address anyway)

Same.

It's only a friendly so Im not too annoyed, it's not like I've paid for it. I just cant understand how they still havent managed to get it right. They've had 12 months to troubleshoot and prepare for the streams to work, so it's baffling why they cannot deliver something that shouldnt be very difficult to do.

The absolute state of the Villareal manager with his tight white jeans!

Exactly the same for me Parkin. Just points me back to the commentary feed. Kept refreshing but it makes no difference. Some idiot has forgotten to switch the commentary feed on.

Good run from Jota who is found resulting freekick whipped in from Neves Saiss close to meeting it. Doing well so far

Back