• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season Games 2018

Waltzed through our midfield a few times now...one through ball and the gaps between the back 3 are gaping.

Tried to be too clever. Waited for the keeper to dive left and put it wide of the right hand post

Your autocorrect changes to stuff that normally hits a swear filter? Good Lord, if I had that, I would probably be banned for blasphemy.
Mines messed up it changes stuff that's normal to swearing and the other way around always for maximum embarrassment.

We look vulnerable as the back not just Saiss been undone with a pretty simple throughball too often for my liking.

Starting to play some lovely stuff Moutinho with some lovely passing amd moving.

Grew into that as the half went and barring a dreadful penalty we could have been level. We have had a few near misses and Rui is showing very sharp reactions to danger.

Costa has done virtually nothing needs a kick up the arse at half time.

Jonny looks to have good pace and defensively has been fine.

Moutinho was just starting to get more involved and oozes class.

Still far from convinced about Saiss in that position would rather have Bennett there.

Bennett is on at half time, warming up while kitted up so hopefully that’s he end of the Saiss at CB experiment

Whoever plays RCB is hopefully going to be replaced by next Sat any way.

Bennett on for Saiss thank god for that Nuno sees what we do.

Boly cracking header who needs Barry eh

Boly header gets us level - Costa with the corner (really don't need Barry :D)

Christ Paul Berry is really boring at co-comms.

Moutinho is absolute class. Superb.

Back