• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season Games 2018

Brilliant work from Costa and Jota and Jimenez tucks it home niccce

Good persistence by Cav? (Costa? - hard to tell with this) to create the opportunity for the Jota cross & Jiminez finish

We have decent attacking options already - not sure that we should need much more initially, just a bit more at the back as would rather Saiss was used in midfield when needed

Twitter is unbearable at the moment. More flapping than an Andy Lonergan convention.

Moutinho needs to be hosed down after this absolute filth

He's unbelievable isn't he just makes everything look so easy. Very excited to see more of him.

We will need class in the Premier - from the little I have seen he gives us a bit more of that than Saiss (not that I would want to bin him off as he will still have a part to play)

We will need class in the Premier - from the little I have seen he gives us a bit more of that than Saiss (not that I would want to bin him off as he will still have a part to play)
Yes agreed Saiss still has a part to play but Moutinho is a cracking upgrade.

19,062 attendance. Pretty decent.

Good game that, much better 2nd half and far more solid at the back with Bennett over Saiss. Jiminez and Moutinho in particular cracking additions to the squad. Can't wait for next week!!

Good result. I thought we looked a bit flat for the first 30 mins, weren't really focused but we woke up as the game went on.

Excited by Moutinho, Raul and Jonny, all 3 had good games, and Rui is a sexy sexy man

From what I could see we looked fairly composed throughout that - attacking wise we have threats

Defensively we improved when Bennett came on (would rather use Saiss in midfield as think that he has only played in a standard back 4) - if an option appears for a better C/H then we should take it, though that's not the pressing issue for me.

Doherty did OK, but if Jonny is playing on the left then there is no cover (preferably an upgrade) on the other side - if we don't sign anyone then who plays there if he doesn't

Absolutely no concerns with Jonny at all after that. Him and Boly together on that side look rock solid and he looks to be getting a decent understanding with Jota as well.

I'm sure it won't surprise some of you to hear a couple of old gits in the row behind me in the NB were having a moan at Moutinho, seems some people have knives out for him already :spaz:

Seriously?

Tell them to fuck off.

Bring on next Saturday evening. I can't bloody wait.

Back