• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

"It will be important for him to have a manager who can speak his language"..

The fact that both the players and manager speak perfect English* isn't mentioned

*Bloody better English than I can speak Portuguese!

"It will be important for him to have a manager who can speak his language"..

The fact that both the players and manager speak perfect English* isn't mentioned

*Bloody better English than I can speak Portuguese!
Or English for that matter.

Good stuff. Love the Harry Maguire Grant Hanley line. Though I disagree with you on his challenge. It was stupidly late but I don't think it was dangerous or high enough to warrant a red.

Hopefully by the end of the season Neves will have conditioned Wolves fans into not shouting 'SHOOOOOOT' every time a midfielder gets the ball in space in the final third.

The cross from Albrighton that goes to Jota to start the build up to our goal gets better everytime I see it

Even in those highlights it's hard not to be impressed by a few things like Jota running at people and how comfortable Bright is on the ball. Few quality deliveries in to the box as well which a striker would love to be on the end of.

Some of those passages of play are absolutely outrageous.

he usually have very good crosses and set pieces...i own him in PTG ;)

It's the anticipation in the Leicester commentator's voice as he says Albrighton's name that I liked. As if something epic is about to happen.

I enjoyed showing that bit to the Leicester fans this morning and seeing their look of bemusement.

Back