• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

Hopefully by the end of the season Neves will have conditioned Wolves fans into not shouting 'SHOOOOOOT' every time a midfielder gets the ball in space in the final third.

Nah...Jota, Costa and Cav will have scored so many outrageous goals from distance that they'll shout it more ;)

En route to see the girlfriends family in Burton and listening to a couple of lads talking about how filthy Shrewsbury are. They played them yesterday and had one player stretchered off who requires a scan before the extent of the injury can be discovered and had another player sent off for retaliating after a "terrible challenge"

https://www.burtonalbionfc.co.uk/news/2017/july/match-report-for-shrewsbury-town/

Makes me glad Neves only had a sore leg for a few days could've been much worse as Burton are finding out.
Boyce, their record signing has done his ACL, out for most of the season.

Doesn't sound like it was a malicious / dangerous challenge that did his ACL. But the write up isn't that obvious as to what happened

I don't quite get the hatred for Shrewsbury. Beyond the friendly, is there history between us? I like them, I hope they have a great year personally. They are hardly a dirty team, Wolves have been dirtier in the past (Muscat is enough for anyone to hate us)

Kicking seven shades of shit out of us and leaving our record signing in a protective leg brace in a friendly. Yep, they've gone up my list of hated clubs. Absolutely no need for the approach they took

Kicking seven shades of $#@! out of us and leaving our record signing in a protective leg brace in a friendly. Yep, they've gone up my list of hated clubs. Absolutely no need for the approach they took

Especially after we did them the favour of actually taking a strong team there, preseason, to help them out financially. Fuck 'em

The full Leicester game is on the OS if anyone wants to watch it.

The full Leicester game is on the OS if anyone wants to watch it.

Not anyone, you have to have an account and sign in. It's taken over 3 days for them to make it available.

Ours or Leicester's site?

Nice. Home alone tonight so might stick it on.

Sooooo... Anyone then. Takes 5 seconds to register.

Anyone who is willing to register on WolvesTV and is accepted. They've made that a condition, so I know I'm being pedantic, but not everyone wants to register and create an account before they watch the recording of the game.

I would have thought that as a gesture of goodwill they would have made this available to anyone by just clicking on a link.

Probably not their decision, they can't just give video out for free under the current regulations, I'd have thought.

What possible reason would you have for not registering? It's free and literally takes 5 seconds to fill in your details.

Back