• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle United (H) build up

Mitrovic really should be shown a red there. Lucky, lucky boy.

Mitrovic should have been off there, that's 3 yellows he should have had and he's had 1

Fair play to Bright he's been out best player so far and looked good on the ball.

Fair play to Bright he's been out best player so far and looked good on the ball.

I've been very impressed, he has excellent technique and close control, shows a bit of arrogance too which I like.

Costa hardly involved; need to work him into more dangerous positions.

Good strong play from Dicko there until he realized he had no options and started looking for the foul.

Jon Dadi for Nouha sooner rather than later for me. Nouha just doesn't look like he'd score if he were to play for the next year non-stop. I hope he proves me wrong.

Ronan would get some success up against Yedlin too. Two changes I'd be looking to make.

Bit of an odd game as Newcastle seem to be happy with a point which doesn't suit the way we've been playing

Spawny bastards.

I said to my mate Mitrovic would probably score right before half time and then get subbed for the 2nd half.

And there we go. The guy who shouldn't be on the pitch opens the scoring.

Their first shot on target too.

We've been the better team too.

Just had to be that fucking cunt.

And apologies as I love Dicko but he's the one marking Diame there and deserves hooking for it. Lazy as fuck.

And there we go. The guy who shouldn't be on the pitch opens the scoring.

Their first shot on target too.
I thought the ref got it right. A foul but not a second booking.

Oh and that was their second shot on target (Colback).

And they had a player offside in the build up to that goal too.

Excellent all round.

Back