• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle United (H) build up

Ronan & Bod on please - a different problem for the Newcastle defence to solve

Watch Lee Evans too. Always sideways and backwards. Needs to get his head up and look to play the ball forward more.

Really don't understand that sub. Our best player, yet Weimann stays on the pitch after doing piss all.

Here comes Bod, but I'm surprised Bright is going off. Dicko has offered nothing and Weimann looks shattered.

Dicko and Bod both going for the same fucking header. Look for the flick on Nouha ffs

What a shite player Doherty is.

Lambert made the wrong sub for me, Dicko has been poor.

Can see both sides of the Enobakhare performance.

In terms of intent he's looked the most promising, only player who's really looked to get on the ball and do anything, but in terms of output he's been no better than anyone else, looks to me like he's a bit too used to being the best kid in the playground.

What a shite player Doherty is.

Lambert made the wrong sub for me, Dicko has been poor.
He wanted to go 4-4-2 though, so Weimann should have gone off, with Bright over to the left.

We've been the better side IMO, but poor quality on the ball means we create far too little.

Can see both sides of the Enobakhare performance.

In terms of intent he's looked the most promising, only player who's really looked to get on the ball and do anything, but in terms of output he's been no better than anyone else, looks to me like he's a bit too used to being the best kid in the playground.
That's exactly how I see him, I want to see Ronan there

He wanted to go 4-4-2 though, so Weimann should have gone off, with Bright over to the left.

We've been the better side IMO, but poor quality on the ball means we create far too little.

Why go 4-4-2 though when the personnel doesn't fit. Shit management IMO. Bod for Dicko and Ronan for Bright.

Newcastle's defence is very good and we're no god at breaking down bad ones so I don't hold out much hope

Back