• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Manager Search *BACK ON*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a fair point Jinks, why were you pretending to be Fabrizio Oxfordino :D

The only thing rent free is you regurgitating anyone else’s info on Twitter for clout.

😂😂
Second time you’ve mentioned me in a week and I haven’t interacted with you directly for months. I guess I should be flattered.

Or maybe it’s you looking for the cheap likes?

Not going to lie, I didn’t bother reading them, so your thanks are misplaced
Read them! They sum up the current situation perfectly. Feel free to congratulate me for my clarity of vision and understanding.

Second time you’ve mentioned me in a week and I haven’t interacted with you directly for months. I guess I should be flattered.

Or maybe it’s you looking for the cheap likes?
I’m just here for the freshest info from Fabrizio Jinkinho, play the ball not the boy.

Not sure what to make of that really.
Good PR. He's keeping the QPR fans happy and enjoying their moment at the top of league whilst not ruling anything out.

Don't forget he's only known these players a few months, it wouldn't be that hard.

Good PR. He's keeping the QPR fans happy and enjoying their moment at the top of league whilst not ruling anything out.

Don't forget he's only known these players a few months, it wouldn't be that hard.

True. The “big twenty four hours for him and the club” leads me to believe he’ll be gone.

They're four points clear of Millwall in 8th and punching miles above their weight. It's not like they're way clear and dead certs to go up.

And “hard to walk away from” is different to “nope, not going anywhere, don’t you worry”.

I really hope it is him now.
Otherwise it looks embarrass me doesn’t it?basically been leaked that he’s out number 1 target and we’re making an approach, so it’s down to him now.

What style do QPR play, and what could we realistically expect?

DM me for info.

In all seriousness, a) don't and b) 4-2-3-1 on the front foot. They have a proper #10 though and we sold the only one we had for a crap wide forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back