• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Manager Search *BACK ON*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless it was John Percy, you aren't Liam.

He's taking the match tonight, I guess there's a wave of emotion that could make him reject us
Yeah the same person said “if he backs himself he’ll stay”. Like yeah, he’s gonna reject a job from a much bigger job, for much more money, much closer to where he lives to prove he “backs himself”

Andy and Sam on ignore today. Must be having tea round Paddy's

Jeff has never once got anything right. He agreed on mendes number 1 choice (lopetegui) and second (nuno) because Guo told him he had to.

Luckily for him Nuno clicked and jeff deluded himself into thinking he was thought he was some kind of latter day Giuseppe Marotta (but with extra guile, foresight and a realisation that legacy sport is dying and esports is now where it’s at).

Nuno, Dalrymple, Thelwell and all had built up our stock so high that it masked Jeff’s total incompetence for a good couple of years.

Now that stock has pretty much run out Jeff has been exposed for what he is: an imposter swept along on a tidal wave of hubris. He will meet his nemesis soon.
With respect, you can’t know that first paragraph as fact. We are all speculating.

QPR are currently 2-0 up...

Not sure he'll work here on this viewing. They are pressing all over the pitch and throwing numbers forward even though they are 2-0 up. They had at least 5 players in the box for a cross earlier aswell.

With respect, you can’t know that first paragraph as fact. We are all speculating.
Thanks for accepting the other paragraphs as a fair and accurate representation (which indeed they are).

Reporter on Sky just said, "If Beale is going to leave QPR for Wolves tonight, he's going to leave with 3 points behind him..."

Reporter on Sky just said, "If Beale is going to leave QPR for Wolves tonight, he's going to leave with 3 points behind him..."
Places? (Even though that is a bollocks statement anyway but less bollocks than saying 3 points)

Leaving the top team in the Championship for one in the Prem relegation zone is a big call. There's a big financial reason to do so, I'm just not sure it's a given. I remember Nuno linked with Everton in a similar position and we all laughed. I guess the post match interview will tell us

Leaving the top team in the Championship for one in the Prem relegation zone is a big call. There's a big financial reason to do so, I'm just not sure it's a given. I remember Nuno linked with Everton in a similar position and we all laughed.

Big difference in ambition between Fosunat the time and their ownership would be the main differentiator. Plus, that was near the end of the season not 1/4 of the way through.

Big difference in ambition between Fosunat the time and their ownership would be the main differentiator. Plus, that was near the end of the season not 1/4 of the way through.
It was pretty early in the season from what I remember. Certainly before Christmas.

Different situations though as you say. QPR don't have the resources and are over-performing slightly anyway. We were basically a top 7 PL side playing in the Championship at that point

From a few journalists (I know, I know) on Twitter it sounds like he is as good as gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back