• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Middlesbrough v Wolves build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of pace up top and whichever way those 4 midfielders line up they should be able to get the ball down and pass it.

Pleased to see Deslandes, Wallace and Bright get a start. But please tell me it's not Saville tucked in on the left.

With Wolves these days the anticipation is more with the line up and system of play rather than the game. Its nigh on impossible to fathom either.

Decidedly unhopeful re tonight, though pleased that some of the youngsters get a chance & hope they do well & gain useful experience.

Maybe the best way to feel as I wouldn't be surprised or get especially upset if we lose & can be delighted if we make it through.

Will listen more in hope than expectation

Ikeme our captain tonight. So I make that, Stearman, Edwards, Afobe and now Ikeme.

Wasn't KMac captain shortly after his #headsgone episode?

Tim II saying EEL was captain as well. Must be one of us off the forum soon...

When I play 5 aside I'm a lot like Dangerous Dave, as in I run around a lot, so I reckon I'm next up for the captaincy.

When I play 5 aside I'm a lot like Dangerous Dave, as in I run around a lot, so I reckon I'm next up for the captaincy.

Can just see you doing that :icon_smile:

Maybe they are using the shortest straw method to select the captain now

You'd be a ringer for Doherty if you grew a shit beard, I don't think anybody would notice if you went undercover and took his place...

The Rhombus will probably work better tonight with 3 X CM playing

Just can't see any team containing Matt Doherty & George Saville winning.

Is Hause injured? Otherwise cannot see the logic of moving Iorfa inside to a position he hasn't played this season when Hause & EEL could at least continue working on their partnership.

Would also avoid the need to bring Doherty in at RB

Darlo if you're at the game fancy letting us know how we're lining up?

You'd be a ringer for Doherty if you grew a shit beard, I don't think anybody would notice if you went undercover and took his place...

Doherty wishes he had my left foot!

Corner to Wolves after 3 mins, but from the commentary cannot work out who is playing where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back