• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Middlesbrough v Wolves build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...Is anyone off the forum attending apart from four of us from Northallerton? (I know, what a stupid question) ;)

Can't make this one I'm afraid. Got some important sitting to do tonight.

I've just heard tonights team. Haven't a clue at the shape of the midfield which includes Price, Kmac, Saville and (I think) Henry with RVLP and Bright the attackers. Looks like Saville left of a narrow midfield four?

RVLP on the left, Henry on the right, with Saville as the #10?

Not sure Bright is a lone striker, he's a bit of a free spirit who's always played the no.10 role.

It'll be the diamond again, or a 4-2-3-1.

That's a pretty bizarre selection of players. Didn't Price play on the right of a rhombus in the cup vs Fulham once?

Price McDonald Saville Henry

Enobakhare van La Parra

?????

I've just heard tonights team. Haven't a clue at the shape of the midfield which includes Price, Kmac, Saville and (I think) Henry with RVLP and Bright the attackers. Looks like Saville left of a narrow midfield four?

I would hope it's Saville and Price sitting in a 4-2-3-1 with RvlP wide right and Henry wide left with Kmac in the #10 role and Bright up front.

McD and price sitting with saville in front and a front three of VLP, Bright & Henry for me

Saville and Price in midfield and McDonald behind VLP and Bright for me.

That's a pretty bizarre selection of players. Didn't Price play on the right of a rhombus in the cup vs Fulham once?

In the league last season at home. It wasn't very good (we won easily, but that's because Fulham were desperate)

image.jpg

My shite attempt at attaching a photo of Sky bet giving enhanced odds of 5-1 accumulator including M Boro

Fun Fact: According to Tim MK2, we havent won at boro since before KJ was born.

Right...'Boro here we come #notatallconfident

I wouldn't trust Villa in that bet.

I would hope it's Saville and Price sitting in a 4-2-3-1 with RvlP wide right and Henry wide left with Kmac in the #10 role and Bright up front.

If that is the team then any other formation than what Johnny75 says is madness IMO

Sorry, it was Wallace, not Henry. My friend got it wrong. Still looks like Saville tucked in on the left though!

Ikeme (c); Doherty, Iorfa, E.-Landell, Deslandes; Wallace, Price, McDonald, Saville, Enobakhare, van La Parra

SUBS | Martinez, Golbourne, Rowe, Henry, Ojo, Afobe, Le Fondre

Boro starting XI: Mejias, Kalas, Friend, Amorebieta, Nsue, Forshaw, Leadbitter, Adomah, Fabbrini, De Pena, Kike.

Subs: Agazzi, Gibson, Clayton, Stephens, Downing, Reach, Nugent

Strongish line up from Boro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back