• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man Utd (A) 14/8 - Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, an eggplant emoji??

We've truly jumped the shark now.

Yes yes, you're all very excited by my posts, I know.

I've got a horrible feeling were going to see Joe Hodge in midfield and Doc wide right ala Ireland. Please prove me wrong, GON.

Really liked the GON's press conference..seems like he knows what he is talking about

I'll be avoiding Sky until just before kickoff, I really don't want to spend 90 minutes listening to them slobbering on about how great a season Manure are going to have with 5 minutes about how Wolves are going down.

They'll be eggplant emoji-ing all over United. No fucking thanks.

I'll be avoiding Sky until just before kickoff, I really don't want to spend 90 minutes listening to them slobbering on about how great a season Manure are going to have with 5 minutes about how Wolves are going down.

They'll be eggplant emoji-ing all over United. No fucking thanks.
They'll be talking about the weekends games for 70 mins of that 90 to be fair.

I've got a horrible feeling were going to see Joe Hodge in midfield and Doc wide right ala Ireland. Please prove me wrong, GON.
I should get to see the nuclear explosion from over Stokie way when that happens.

Do us a fingers crossed one. 🤞

As long as Cunha is playing behind a striker and Hodge doesn't start I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back