• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man Utd (A) 14/8 - Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming it will be Sarabia and Cunha like it was at Rennes.

It’s not too dissimilar to the sides Loppy was putting out in preseason really, except Gomes is rightfully in.

Will be interesting to see how Nunes plays.

Not really sold on Sarabia either just yet

O'Neil is fucked in the court of public opinion if that lineup is getting him pelters.
It's potentially what Lopetegui would have gone with...with maybe Hodge ahead of Gomes

The rest I don't mind though, hopefully Nunes is played centrally and given licence to roam.
He won't, he'll play off the left like he did last week and was good (bar his awful finishing).

Think there’s quite a lot of exciting rotation that could happen between a front three of Sarabia-Neto-Cunha, that might be the thought behind it. At least we have two decent striker options on the bench.

I think I’m more interested in how we play tonight and identifying patterns of play: not necessarily expecting a result.

It's probably what JL would have played.
I expect so.

Cunha in the #9; time will tell but I wonder if that will change once Saša is fully match fit in GO's eyes.

I expect so.

Cunha in the #9; time will tell but I wonder if that will change once Saša is fully match fit in GO's eyes.
I very much doubt Sasa will start any league games before the international break. He just isn't ready.

All things considered, I think I'd be happy with a draw tonight.

I expect so.

I’d be surprised if we saw Sasa tonight.

I very much doubt Sasa will start any league games before the international break. He just isn't ready.
Yeah that's probably fair.

Also possible that Silva could play his way into that role with a few good cameos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back