• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City Carabao Cup Build Up Thread

City - Bravo, Danilo, Adarobioyo, Mangala, Zinchenko, Toure, Gundogan, Sterling, Bernardo, Jesus, Aguero

Subs - Ederson, Walker, Stones, de Bruyne, Delph, Sane, Nmecha

Nice to see Nuno has his priorities right.

My main concern is the complete absence of Willy Boly.

Bennett RWB then? *Cringe*

Other than Bennett at RWB it's not a bad side.great to sew Hause back we will have some serious competition for CB now.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Bravo is playing, we have a chance...

I reckon Boly will be straight back in at the weekend right choice for me no need to risk him tonight. Batth starting tells me he ain't playing at the weekend, we will see.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Hammering on the cards here. Horrible right hand side.

That's a disappointment for me. Going to be a cricket score

On seeing the sides can't see any way we win this.

Understand the league is the priority, but this competition must be 4th on City's priority list and they have still managed to field Jesus, Aguero and Sterling. Disappointing.

That city team isnt bad..hammering awaiting unfortunately

Hopefully we will see Marshall on left and Costa on right - would be more balanced for me.

We are going to get annihilated with that line up.

I would be surprised if Jota and Neves are full of joy at that selection.

The XI tonight would have been better than our starting XI last season. Whatever happens tonight it shows how far we've come

Oh fuck, is that Bennett at RWB? I suppose he'll be at RB though really

The XI tonight would have been better than our starting XI last season. Whatever happens tonight it shows how far we've come

True - but our first XI line up would be in a much better position to give City a game. Disappointed.

Back