• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2016-2017

A lovely goal as well, catching it on the bounce on the edge of the area and lofting it over the keeper.

Looks like he's back in their first team plans now.

Thanks for the continued updates Sedgley. Its always good to hear how our players out on loan are doing.

Wallace has gone on loan to Millwall to the end of the season.

Thanks for the continued updates Sedgley. Its always good to hear how our players out on loan are doing.
You're welcome, Sniffer. You can probably tell that it interests me too!

OP updated to show the Wallace loan.

Don't think we will see Wallace in a Wolves shirt again now

Nice lad, some talent but just not quite up to this level.

Ben O'Hanlon off to Nuneaton for the remainder of the season. I don't know why we bothered extending his contract, he'll surely just get released this summer.

Prince off to a flyer for Bastia. Just put them 1 nil up against Nice

Prince Oniangue (SC Bastia, Ligue 1) - Scored on his debut vs Nice in a 1-1 draw. A smart first time finish inside the area to put his side ahead. Played on right of a front three which I don't recall him ever doing for Wolves.

Jed Wallace (Millwall, League One) - Came on for the last 20 minutes in a draw at Bradford but made little impact. His first football for a while.

Ethan Ebanks-Landell (Sheffield United, League One) - Played a full game in a 2-2 draw vs Gillingham. Was at fault for the first, giving his man too much room then letting him drift past with a powder-puff challenge.

James Henry (Bolton, League One) - Game at Southend postponed due to a frozen pitch.

Hakeem Odoffin (Eastleigh, National League) - A full game in a 1-1 at FA Cup heroes Sutton United. Blocked a shot on the line to keep the scores level.

Jon Flatt (Barrow, National League) - Made a couple of outstanding saves but couldn't stop his side losing 2-1 at York.

Ross Finnie (Gloucester City, National League North) - No game for Gloucester.

Ben O'Hanlon (Nuneaton Town, National League North) - Played 90 minutes in a 2-2 draw with Brackley.

Ethan Ebanks-Landell (Sheffield United, League One) - Lost 2-0 at home to Fleetwood. Another game another cock-up, I'm afraid. Under pressure, he tried to head it back to the keeper but couldn't get enough power on it, allowing the forward to nip in and score the second.

Jon Flatt (Barrow, National League) - Played in a 3-0 win over Lincoln. Now in the play-off places.

Ben O'Hanlon (Nuneaton Town, National League North) - Played 90 minutes in a 4-0 loss at Salford.

Seems EEL is showing his true ability now that we've given him a new contract, bloody typical.

Almost as if doing that was a ridiculous idea in the first place. Hopefully we've got Sheff Utd committed to a permanent deal.

Agreed as I posted at the time. Whether EEL had one year or 3 years left on his contract wouldn't have made a jot of difference to his value. We'd get £3-500k for him either way.

We already had an option to take up an extra year, it made absolutely no sense not to wait until November or so next season before committing to anything further.

Back