• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2016-2017

Ross Finnie has joined Gloucester City (National league North) - initially on a one month loan

Telford boss has said O'Hanlon & Reid both recalled by Wolves

Ethan Ebanks-Landell (Sheffield United) - Another full game and yet another clean sheet with EEL in the team as the Blades beat Northampton 1-0. They now go top above Bolton.

James Henry (Bolton) - Came on as sub for the last few minutes and managed to grab the winner in a 2-1 win over Scunthorpe. His shot from the edge of the area took a heavy deflection on it's way in but that's his first goal for Bolton.

Aaron Collins(Notts County) - An unused sub as County's remarkable losing run continues.

Hakeem Odoffin
(Eastleigh) - Played the full game as Eastleigh won 1-0 at Boreham Wood.

Ben O'Hanlon and Bradley Reid (AFC Telford) - A 3-2 loss at Alfreton that saw O'Hanlon subbed on 65 after being described as 'not having the best afternoon' by the club's official Twitter, while Reid missed three chances for an equaliser in the closing stages.

Ross Finnie (Gloucester City) - A chance to make his debut today was taken away by a waterlogged pitch.

I had really high hopes for Reid based on what I felt like I was reading about him at youth level, but I've know people that have played at that standard so it doesn't fill me with hope that's the level they've been loaned to. Even McaLinden was several leagues above that despite his potential seeming to be similar (ish)

Ethan Ebanks-Landell (Sheffield United) - A full game in 3-1 win at Bury. Unlucky not to score with a header that flew just over the bar. Blades now three points clear at the top.

James Henry
(Bolton) - Handed a rare start at Coventry after his late winner the other day and fatigue to other players probably played a part. Saw a 25 yard free-kick go narrowly over before being replaced on the hour. The game ended 2-2.

Aaron Collins
(Notts County) - Came on as a sub after an hour in a 4-0 thumping at Cambridge. Did nothing of note. Would be surprised if John Sheridan still has a job tomorrow morning.

Jon Flatt has joined Barrow FC until the end of the season.

Henry staying at Bolton for the rest of the season.

Absolutely, he needs to go even though he's already gone.

His goal scoring record even for us was pretty good!

Ethan Ebanks-Landell (Sheffield United) - A full game and another goal for EEL who is fast becoming United's talisman.A 4-2 win for them makes it six wins in six.

James Henry (Bolton) - Handed another start and was the dominant force for Notlob in their FA Cup tie at home to Palace. Had four or five chances to score and put in the cross from which they hit the post in the first half. Subbed on 85 minutes but might be given a run in the team now, especially with his loan being extended. Game finished 0-0.

Aaron Collins
(Notts County) - An unused sub once again. County lost once again, 4-1 at Morecambe.

Hakeem Odoffin (Eastleigh) - Played a full game again as Eastleigh were thrashed 5-1 at Brentford in the cup.

Jon Flatt (Barrow) - Made his debut in a 2-0 defeat at home to Rochdale in the cup.

Ross Finnie (Gloucester City) - Handed his debut at Altrincham and helped Gloucester to a 1-0 win. Had a 30 yard effort fizz wide.

Seems Collins' time at Notts is over judging by his Instagram.

Yep, he had his moments for them.

I can't see him getting close to the first team squad though. Maybe another loan is in the offing.

Ethan Ebanks-Landell (Sheffield United) - Played full game in a 4-1 defeat at Walsall. Oh dear, where to start. Dragged out of position twice for the first two goals allowing Walsall to get in behind the defence but the third was the masterpiece, gifting the ball away with a misplaced header before getting beat again by the goalscorer. Could have done better with the 4th too. Not sure we should be rushing to get him back any time soon. Did get an assist for the goal though, which might well have gone in on it's own.

James Henry (Bolton) - Played another full 90 but this time on the losing side in a 2-1 defeat against Swindon. Hit the post and nearly scored with a header towards the end.

Hakeem Odoffin (Eastleigh) - No game for Eastleigh this weekend.

Jon Flatt (Barrow) - No game for Barrow but Flatt did play in a 1-0 defeat midweek.

Ross Finnie (Gloucester City) - Started in a 2-0 defeat at Darlington 1883. Subbed after an hour.

Walsall fan in my office. Can't get over how much of a monster Ebanks-Landell was. "From where were sitting, he's at least 6'6". Built like a shit house". Love it ha. He did also say he was at fault for 3 of the 4 though, doh.

Prince Oniangue has joined SC Bastia on loan for the rest of the season.

The white Pele has scored against Palace for Notlob in the cup

A lovely goal as well, catching it on the bounce on the edge of the area and lofting it over the keeper.

Looks like he's back in their first team plans now.

Back