• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2015/2016

McCarey made his debut for Bury in a 2-1 defeat at Shrewsbury as Wolves team-mate McAlinden watched from the bench.

Full games for Saville, who apparently was unlucky not to score, Rowe, and Graham, who also picked up a booking. Evans was subbed after 87 minutes with rumours of a knock but he appears to be OK. Ismail played the last half hour for Burton.

Zele came on and got 2 assists and changed the game apparently.

Hasselbaink's been using him more and more. I wouldn't be surprised to see him starting soon.

Cheers Sedgley. Keep up the good work.

Graham has been recalled from his loan.

As per Lycans post Sedge, and last year, thanks for the regular updates!

Very interesting that Graham has been recalled. Surely got to be included in the 18 I would expect.

You're welcome, chaps.

Kenny must have Graham in his plans. We need a spark from somewhere.

If they recall Graham they should be looking at him as first choice really as its pointless taking him from good form at Oxford to sitting on the bench IMO.

As I haven't seen him is Graham left or right sided - presume right as he has been recalled when VLP is injured

The little bits of video I've seen, he is equally at home on either side

If they recall Graham they should be looking at him as first choice really as its pointless taking him from good form at Oxford to sitting on the bench IMO.

Its not really a waste though is it. We have a squad, he was on the edge of it. Players ahead of him get crocked, he steps forward.

We could go and get a loan player in or promote someone above him, but if this is a player we have faith in we bring him back, if he sits on the bench he sits on the bench and when the chance comes he grabs it.

Its not really a waste though is it. We have a squad, he was on the edge of it. Players ahead of him get crocked, he steps forward.

We could go and get a loan player in or promote someone above him, but if this is a player we have faith in we bring him back, if he sits on the bench he sits on the bench and when the chance comes he grabs it.

Agree with this - he's employed by us & we if need him in the match day squad (in whatever capacity) then that's that.

Would only be aggrieved if we recall him from loan where he is getting game time & then he doesn't get named in the 18

Like McAlinden did last year? I'd rather we had left him alone at Salop instead of hauling him back so he could sit on the bench and watch Leon waddle about.

Another 90 minutes for George Saville as Millwall beat Doncaster.

McCarey has caught the Wolves injury bug. Done his groin and loan spell at Bury over.

Zele also crocked again. Did his ankle playing for Burton Reserves on Monday night

Saville & Rowe both going to have their loans extended

Ben O'Hanlon joining Corby Town on loan

Back