• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2015/2016

Rangers fans reckon theyre in for Conor Hunte on loan.

Rangers fans reckon theyre in for Conor Hunte on loan.

That seems a strange one, you wouldn't think him anywhere near good enough. You could understand George Saville to Glasgow Rangers.

Hunte is very highly rated, still very young too. When he came on against Fulham in the u21s he was good. Could hug the touch line and beat his man or drift in and link play with the other midfielders and forward

Yep, a lot of my clients are Oxford supporters and they are very impressed so far.

Few quotes from an Oxford United forum -
Hmmm, more of this and I think we should be looking at him taking RVLP's place in the squad.

We heard all of this every time Zele went out on loan. Let's not build him up too much too soon eh.

We heard all of this every time Zele went out on loan. Let's not build him up too much too soon eh.

Don't remember anyone massively spaffing about Zele? If anything I remember the feedback being a little disappointing!

Don't remember anyone massively spaffing about Zele? If anything I remember the feedback being a little disappointing!

Burton and Notts County fans loved him. The disappointment came from his easy ability to get crocked

I thought he was great for us in League One. Him and Griffiths linked up really well.

The young Charlton striker Karlan Ahearne-Grant who played the first half against Wolves is gathering the Premier league scouts.

Nice one Sky!

kmac.JPG

Nice one Sky!

attachment.php

Zele came on for Burton today at Walsall and looked pretty poor to be honest. Too slow on the ball and got caught on it a few times, he needs more games.

Didn't know he was back! Good for him, obviously needs some fitness first.

Full games for Graham and Rowe, with a goal for the latter as mentioned.

McCarey and Burgoyne both played but fared differently, their teams winning 3-1 and losing 4-1 respectively.

Good to see Ismail get the last ten minutes or so for Burton. Liam McAlinden can only dream of such game time, sitting another game out on the bench.

Graham sent off for Oxford.

Second yellow for kicking the ball away. Got an assist earlier

A shame, as he's been getting positive reviews there. There was an e&s (I know!) interview with KJ speaking positively about him and his loan this week too.
They want to extend his loan by all accounts. Can't see us saying no.

Back