• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2015/2016

Really concerning that Liam can't get a start there. Looks like he'll drift away. Shame as he looked very promising a couple of years back.

We handled him badly at a key phase, same as Vokes a few years ago. No way McAlinden should ever have been behind Cassidy or Leon, just as Vokes should have been getting PL minutes instead of Iwelumo/Maierhofer. He'll have a good career somewhere, I would end this loan now though if we can and send him somewhere he will play.

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 7m7 minutes ago

Wolves midfielder George Saville believed to be on the verge on a loan move to Kenny Jackett's former club, League One side Millwall.

Timbo II clearly following Pete O'Rourke on Twitter

Other than Edwards, who's our backup for McDonald?

Saville.....after 28 days if he goes on loan

Declan Weeks after that, which I've got no problem with. Wallace could play centrally alongside Coady/Price as well IMO.

Loan to Millwall for 28 days confirmed by Wolves

Good luck to him. Needs games.

He'll never make it here. Complete wet fish of a player.

I've still got hope for him. I think he'll go on to have a decent career.

I've still got hope for him. I think he'll go on to have a decent career.

As Bill S Preston Esquire?

CQo6crWUAAAKbXc.jpg

BillnTedthen.jpg

Maybe a bit harsh but found Saville to be a passenger, harsh because his only real run was while we were piss poor last year but you sometimes get glimpses even if things aren't coming off. I'd be surprised if he's not moved on next summer.

Saville is the jack of all trades master of none type player. Average at everything.

Not impressed by saville at all, the games i have seen

Got a quite a few mates who support Oxford, who all seem pretty impressed with Graham. Says he has fitted in well and looks decent

Got a quite a few mates who support Oxford, who all seem pretty impressed with Graham. Says he has fitted in well and looks decent

Yep, a lot of my clients are Oxford supporters and they are very impressed so far.

Few quotes from an Oxford United forum -

Graham - 9
What a performance. His delivery was outstanding and he was beating players with ease. Looks like another top Mapp loan signing

Can I be greedy and ask for Graham's loan to be extended until the end of the season please, he can definitely turn a tight game.

Macdonald could learn a thing or two off that Graham, more crosses in 2night that he has managed all season

Back