• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2015/2016

Anyone know when Rowe's extension expires?

This week. KJ was saying the loan will be extended before the weekend

From this past weekend; Saville and Evans played against each other in the Millwall/Bradford stalemate, both playing the full match. Tommy Rowe also played another 90 minutes for Scunthorpe, picking up a yellow on the way to a 2-0 victory. McAlinden remained benched as usual.

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 2m2 minutes ago

Confirmation that Tommy Rowe's loan with @SUFCOfficial has been extended to December 28th.

Rowe has made six appearances during the loan so far, with Scunthorpe winning five and losing one of those games.

Gaffer said earlier in the week he was happy to extend loans of George Saville and Rowe to keep them getting regular games.

Does anyone know when in January Evans and Ismail are due to return?

Window to window loans normally end at the beginning of January window.

Speaking of Lee Evans, he played 70 minutes and picked up a booking in a 1-0 win over Blackpool on Tuesday.

I'd have Evans back in the team tbh.

Worth a start just for his set pieces, we've got so many tall players but nobody who can play a good dead ball.

Bradford fans don't sound too impressed with him.

Really? Last time I checked their forum they seemed to like him.

None of Ismail, McCarey, Rowe or Saville played in the FA Cup today. Bury only had five players on the bench so I guess it was Wolves decision to not allow McCarey to be cup tied

None of Ismail, McCarey, Rowe or Saville played in the FA Cup today. Bury only had five players on the bench so I guess it was Wolves decision to not allow McCarey to be cup tied
Ben O'Hanlon did make his debut for Corby Town though as they beat Telford 3-2. The OS describes him as 'impressive in defence throughout' and was even involved in two of the goals, winning a free-kick for one and starting an attacking move for the other. Sounds like a left-back who isn't afraid to get forward.

Also McAlinden played! Coming on for a full 16 MINUTES against Gainsborough Trinity in the Cup. It also means that we couldn't care less if he's cup-tied.

Isn't McCarey injured? Went to Bury got crocked came home.

Comes to something when I can't remember my own posts!! Or be arsed to check back. #givinguponlife

Ben O'Hanlon did make his debut for Corby Town though as they beat Telford 3-2. The OS describes him as 'impressive in defence throughout' and was even involved in two of the goals, winning a free-kick for one and starting an attacking move for the other. Sounds like a left-back who isn't afraid to get forward.

Also McAlinden played! Coming on for a full 16 MINUTES against Gainsborough Trinity in the Cup. It also means that we couldn't care less if he's cup-tied.

Corby have been gash as well lately. Would be surprised if we loaned a played to that level that we had hopes of though. They only train once a week from what my mate tells me.

Corby have been gash as well lately. Would be surprised if we loaned a played to that level that we had hopes of though. They only train once a week from what my mate tells me.
I'm not so sure.

It's his first experience in competitive games and maybe the low level is a way of easing him into it. The quality might be low but the competitiveness won't be.

We did a similar thing with Burgoyne at Lowestoft recently and I hear he's very highly thought of at the club.

Back